• ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    5tw28o.jpg

As some of you may know, a couple weeks ago, I decided to walk away from a 12-year career in publishing to pursue an opportunity in an entirely different industry. Well, my new gig starts tomorrow, I don't believe the nature of the job and the time requirements involved will allow me to continue to fulfill my duties as an INGO Moderator, so I have decided to resign from my post, effective immediately (or whenever the powers that be get around to changing my status and permissions). Being an INGO Moderator has been a lot of work, a heck of a lot of fun, and a real eye-opening experience, and I will miss it dearly.

That said, don't think you're getting rid of me. :D The new job I'm stepping into is an Assistant Manager position at Bradis Guns, where part of my responsibilities will include overseeing the shop's presence on INGO. I look forward to representing Bradis in a more official capacity here, and doing things to make the most of our INGO Advertiser status and benefits. Most of all, since I'll be in the shop full-time now, I look forward to seeing my INGO friends in person on a regular basis, and meeting many more members for the first time.

It's a brave new world. Wish me luck! :ingo:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    You pic is pretty flamboyant, you must be happy to be headed where your going.:D

Congrats, Im sure you will do well.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    That's great news! I pray the change will be beneficial for your family, as well as Bradis. BTW, when is the other side opening or did I miss it?

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    when is the other side opening or did I miss it?

AFAIK, it's still "coming soon," but shouldn't be long now. I was one of the pieces of the puzzle they had to get into place first; my being in the shop full-time will allow Lisa to devote more time and energy to getting Bradis II up and going.

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    So that means free ammo for all INGO members right?? Just kidding. Congrats, I wish I was lucky enough to be able to change jobs especially for a gun store manager position

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom