I'm not sure Andre Carson has my interests covered. Response from a letter...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I love Andre's continuing reference to being "a former law enforcement officer". For those who don't know, he was on the State Excise Police, a job most surely garnered for him by his aunt/grandmother/whatever Julia who had the skids greased quite well in Marion County. According to a friend who is well connected with State level LE, Andre was somewhat less than respected by his peers. He's nothing but an Obama lap dog!

You beat me to it. I work with some guys that worked with him and went to the academy with him. Somewhat less respected by his peers is the story's I have heard, even doing a cigarette cop job. How hard is it to write tickets for smoking in the no smoking areas of restaurants? .

Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Likely this letter was written by some 20-year-old staffer who has never been to Indiana, and has not the first clue that gun registration is not required here. Unfortunately, this letter probably doesn't mean anything beyond being a comment on the competency of the aide who authored this.

Notavictim646

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    Undisclosed
    Thank you for contacting me to voice your concerns about the protection of the Second Amendment. The opinions and concerns of my fellow Hoosiers are essential to the decision making process as a Member of Congress.

As a former law enforcement officer, I respect the constitutionally guaranteed right of all Americans to bear arms and believe that it should be protected. Most American gun owners register their weapons, follow all necessary safety precautions, and use them only as tools for protection or recreation. However, the United States has an unacceptably high level of gun crime. I believe that strong restrictions must be enacted to protect both the public and the Second Amendment rights of all Americans.

Starts out showing ignorance and gets no better after that. What he fails to recognize is that no level of Gun Control would Stop his constituents from slaying one another. He will be able to bang the gong of gun control for the rest of his career and the people in his district will believe he is doing his best to "Stop the Bloodshed". He likely has no interest in your concerns about preserving the 2nd (or maybe any other) of the amendments.

Last edited:

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Carson's a DemocRAT. What'd ya expect? :dunno:

It's probably a good idea to be cynical and skeptical about his 'relationship' with known anti-White racist scumbag Louis Farrakhan.

The fact that he and his wife are Muslim is of no real consequence other than knowing that, per the mandates and requirements of the Quran, Hadith, etc., they're 'bound' as anti-Christian. There's NO 'religious tolerance' allowable under the Quran.

And uh, isn't ANY gun crime an 'unacceptably high level'? So, in that letter, Carson says '+' at the beginning, '-' after the "However", so in reality, Carson is saying...

Nothing. :scratch:

Last edited:

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    I love Andre's continuing reference to being "a former law enforcement officer". For those who don't know, he was on the State Excise Police, a job most surely garnered for him by his aunt/grandmother/whatever Julia who had the skids greased quite well in Marion County. According to a friend who is well connected with State level LE, Andre was somewhat less than respected by his peers. He's nothing but an Obama lap dog!

lol, I was trying to remember what ridiculous LE he was. I love it when excise police call themselves cops. Just after I came back from overseas, my wife introduced me to a massive douchebag which was Excise Police. He really compared what he does to what the troops overseas did. I also had been drinking.... :alcoholic: Looked him right in the eyes and told him I was needed immediately somewhere the :poop: wasn't so deep.

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    186   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    I can interpret,

"thank you for contacting me. I will tell you things to make you think I am really smart, because you are not very smart at all. I will do what I want to do, please vote for me in the next election"

Never realizing that people see how uninformed he really is.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I wonder if he actually read his response before he sent it? It's not even doublespeak it's just outright contradictory, I guess grandma didn't teach him everything he needed to know to be a politician!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Or she did and she didn't bother to sober up before starting the lesson.
    LMFAO! Sounds like ole Julia alright!
    thats funny about his former life as an "Leo". Lmfao!!! What a joke

i took my daughter to a local parade and he happened to be marching in it. I turned my back to him as he and his entourage walked by. What a pos

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Since his district has expanded to areas farther west and south of Indianapolis it looks like his general response letter has been also change to sound slightly less antigun then what he really is and feels about firearms. I sent him a letter back in early 2013 during the hearings in Congress to vote against the antigun bills and the response I received back from his office was slightly different then the latest one his office sends out. Just wish I didn't delete the email message from him to post here because he was for all the new laws they where wanting to pass one us last spring. I guess now since his newly added areas of his district has more voters who generally voted conservative in the district he represents andre needs to worry. Hopefully people will head to the polls this November and vote him out.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    My mind was made up after the "Most American gun owners register their weapons" line. :noway:

I've gotten nothing but dribble and double talk from him EVERYTIME I email Carson. I've even left messages that haven't been returned. I made up my mind about him quite a while back but I still tried to have a discussion to see WHY exactly he has taken the stance and position he's sitting on. By his replies and dribble I can only come to the conclusion that he's just kissing up to Barry and the Brown Shirts.

Top Bottom