I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Daanderson18

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2017
    Avon
    I finally found a solid glock and i went to pm and got hit with the same notification . I inderstand the point of it but 50 posts is a bit of a stretch.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I finally found a solid glock and i went to pm and got hit with the same notification . I inderstand the point of it but 50 posts is a bit of a stretch.

Welcome to the forum.
    Not really a stretch, especially when you look at the forum as a forum and not a trading place. INGO was never intended to be a swap meet. The classifieds are a perk for contributing members.

Read here a bit, it will help explain why the rules exist.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/408311-info-new-guys-looking-ads-section.html

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    What surprises me is that folks are still complaining about this rule. You would think that after seven years and 441 pages of discussion folks would get the idea that INGO is a fraternity, not a classified sales site. Of course, the new folks rarely read the rules before they sign up and get a rude awakening when they sign up first and then try to PM about a firearm in the classifieds.

I can understand why they would get upset. They sign up expecting to contact that seller, only to find that the 50 post rule will require such a long time to meet that the object of their desire will be long gone by the time they qualify to contact the seller. "So why even bother to sign up!!", they exclaim. I can understand it. It is a rather sudden awakening to the fact that there are rules, the rules are enforced, and "No, you are not special, Snowflake!" is something they have never had to hear or endure.

Stay the course, Mods. Thanks.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yeah, but 50 posts... wow... That could require.... coming here a couple of times and posting... who could possibly handle that.

Now to check out a certain Glock that I might not have noticed otherwise...

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Yeah, but 50 posts... wow... That could require.... coming here a couple of times and posting... who could possibly handle that.

Now to check out a certain Glock that I might not have noticed otherwise...

No that glock is mine!!!!!!!!!!!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I finally found a solid glock and i went to pm and got hit with the same notification . I inderstand the point of it but 50 posts is a bit of a stretch.

I know man, where in the world are you going to possibly be able to find another one?

Freaking unicorn teeth to be sure.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom