I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Go to the member list and click on "join date". (Circled in red)
    aAO6WQq.png

Then find your name. Helps to know your own join date ahead of time.

Once you find your name, look towards the bottom left. In very light grey numbers are the member numbers for that page. Do your math or counting and that gives you your member number.
    qcEIGs7.png

It's hard to see but the number is there.
    Math is hard, someone once gave me my member number, but I ant find the post, and math is hard! INGO owes it to me to do this(math)!

Honey_and_Vinegar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    GREENFIELD
    The original created post to this is hilarious. The person who started this entire thread quit after 6 posts! Complaining about the 50 post rule, then not even posting enough to get there? I guess it just shows where their priorities were.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The original created post to this is hilarious. The person who started this entire thread quit after 6 posts! Complaining about the 50 post rule, then not even posting enough to get there? I guess it just shows where their priorities were.

Yup. And those folks are easy to spot. We used to call them out, but some folks got butthurt over it...

We're an open and welcoming community, but we don't like being taken advantage of.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Yup. And those folks are easy to spot. We used to call them out, but some folks got butthurt over it...

We're an open and welcoming community, but we don't like being taken advantage of.

And with that, you are one step closer to your 50 quality posts.

;) :)

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    I'm short on posts. Joined prior to moving back to Indiana. I participated in Illinois getting CCW. I hope they keep on fighting the good fight. People don't realize how blessed they are here in Indiana. Nothing wrong with having to earn privileges. Everything wrong with having to pay for rights. I am privileged to be here.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

No. People got butthurt because of the accusers being overzealous in their accusations. Many have been accused of being runners when they weren't, and the accusations tend to get downright obnoxious at times.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'm short on posts. Joined prior to moving back to Indiana. I participated in Illinois getting CCW. I hope they keep on fighting the good fight. People don't realize how blessed they are here in Indiana. Nothing wrong with having to earn privileges. Everything wrong with having to pay for rights. I am privileged to be here.

Well, you could head over the introduction section...

Welcome to INGO.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    My one word responses will come at a later date. After I get an honest 50 in. I may post a "Yalp" to let someone know I am not ignoring them, and agree with their preaching to the choir.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom