I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Now that is a chezuki post!

psych-shawn-gus-fist-bumps.gif

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2015
    marion
    What path is that? Voicing an opinion.. You have yours & I have mine.. & Who is Dave?
    Let me guess this is a dictatorship site? Last time I checked we are all free to share our opinions out in public. When I tried to message someone in private it said I had to have 50 posts. Sure you can force people into being your friend, however it doesn't mean they have any intentions of being loyal to you.. Im a member on many forums and this is the first one I've ever seen that requires you either pay or spend a day browsing just to achieve something. Do I like it no.. Will I do it sure why not.. Ill play the game.. Im not bashing anyone, Im putting my 2 cents in on subjects like anyone else, not starting no trouble, it is what it is.. You can have your way Ill always have my opinion.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2015
    marion
    If you want to know the truth of it, I'm a gun builder, who's looking to do his job. I found something I need to get and I'm working towards that goal..
    Everyone can claim that the rule works but what it really does is back new members into a corner that found the site through a search engine. I work in this industry, look us up on facebook under gunworks we are a legit business that builds hundreds of guns a year.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    If you want to know the truth of it, I'm a gun builder, who's looking to do his job. I found something I need to get and I'm working towards that goal..
    Everyone can claim that the rule works but what it really does is back new members into a corner that found the site through a search engine. I work in this industry, look us up on facebook under gunworks we are a legit business that builds hundreds of guns a year.

Can I come into your Gun Shop and say or do anything I want? Can I sweep you with my weapon? Can I tell customers how awful your Rules are? How long will you let me complain that I don't like the way you do things before you ask me to leave?

Yeah, it's just like that..

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    It works for us. I'm sure the other forums have what you are looking for, as well. Besides, their rules are much easier.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Gunworksturkeyshoot,

First, welcome to INGO. This is a gun forum that happens to have a classifieds section. It is a privately owned and operated site. You can share your opinions here as long as they don't break the rules. I strongly urge you to read the forum rules if you haven't already.

INGO is a community of like minded individuals who come together to discuss a broad range of topics, gun related and not, to poke fun at each other, to make friends and to just hang out. It just happens to have a classifieds section and the 50 post rule allows us to get to know you before we do business. 50 qulaity posts isn't hard to do. Just find a thread that interests you and jump in. I caution you to avoid a run and gun strategy of one liners sprinkled around. It won't work. It never does.

Again, welcome to INGO. I look forward to you sharing your gun building knowledge with the group.

Enjoy,

Stocks
    The Bend

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Full snark warning...

Last time I checked we are all free to share our opinions out in public.
    You seem to believe INGO is a publicly owned web site. It is not. It is a privately owned forum and the ownership can set whatever rules they please and you are free to abide by them or leave.

When I tried to message someone in private it said I had to have 50 posts.
    You seem to have confused this site with a firearms sale board. It is not. The classifieds are a perk for contributing members. You can either contribute by participating in the discussions here or by contributing financially as again, this is a privately owned web site and is not free to run. You will find that crapping on this board, its ownership and members will not make you friends here.

Sure you can force people into being your friend
    You seem to believe that buying a gun from someone makes you their friend. It does not.

Let me guess this is a dictatorship site?...
    Im not bashing anyone, ... not starting no trouble,
    Oh really?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom