I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    So...they need a stenographer?

post-14251-Eddie-Murphy-I-see-what-you-di-PAQX.jpeg

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Full snark warning...

You seem to believe INGO is a publicly owned web site. It is not. It is a privately owned forum and the ownership can set whatever rules they please and you are free to abide by them or leave.

You seem to have confused this site with a firearms sale board. It is not. The classifieds are a perk for contributing members. You can either contribute by participating in the discussions here or by contributing financially as again, this is a privately owned web site and is not free to run. You will find that crapping on this board, its ownership and members will not make you friends here.

You seem to believe that buying a gun from someone makes you their friend. It does not.

Oh really?

Can't rep ya, Pudly, but would if I could.

radar44

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    noblesville
    I tuned in just in time to witness my first banning in real time .
    It was more awesome than a slow moving train wreck.

Everyone could see it coming except the guy on the train .

alexIndy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2015
    Fishers
    Just another person's opinion, but I'm also new to INGO and have found it invaluable in searching and reading up on thing that I had questions on. I don't think the 50 post rule is a bad thing at all, unless you want to donate to be a site subscriber, which I might do anyways even if I get to 50 post to support the site. I've been on other sites/forums, and this is the best local forum; People are generally not trolls and been very helpful with responses and feedback. Your 50 post is a check and balance to make sure you're also going to be a good neighbor and to let the other folks know you. Just my 2 cents.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Just another person's opinion, but I'm also new to INGO and have found it invaluable in searching and reading up on thing that I had questions on. I don't think the 50 post rule is a bad thing at all, unless you want to donate to be a site subscriber, which I might do anyways even if I get to 50 post to support the site. I've been on other sites/forums, and this is the best local forum; People are generally not trolls and been very helpful with responses and feedback. Your 50 post is a check and balance to make sure you're also going to be a good neighbor and to let the other folks know you. Just my 2 cents.

Welcome, Alex, and great post.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog

OMG, someone that gets it. I am speechless once again

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I tuned in just in time to witness my first banning in real time .
    It was more awesome than a slow moving train wreck.

Everyone could see it coming except the guy on the train .

Its really amazing how little variation there is with runners.
    -They can either run immediately or after being a member for some time.
    -They can complain about the 50-post rule or not.

That's about it. Otherwise they are the same. Many short posts in a short period of time, adding little to the discussions and usually disappearing after reaching their goal. If someone is here to participate, they don't seem to have a problem getting to 50 and continuing onward. It is getting to 50 just to get in the classifieds that always causes them grief.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Can't rep ya, Pudly, but would if I could.

Got him for you, Snap!

Welcome to INGO Alex. I agree...great post.

What this guy should have done (my opinion anyway) if he really wanted to do business here, was pony up and pay the site supporter fee. He was obviously looking to profit from the forum so why not just pay up?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    What this guy should have done (my opinion anyway) if he really wanted to do business here, was pony up and pay the site supporter fee. He was obviously looking to profit from the forum so why not just pay up?

No, contributing is for suckers.

The best option is to try to get on the board again and be really sneaky this time and leave off his location.
    I'm not sure if he can resist throwing down the "dictatorship" gauntlet for a full 50 posts.
    That's hard when there is smoke coming out of your ears... probably pretty steamed.... :D

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    No, contributing is for suckers.

The best option is to try to get on the board again and be really sneaky this time and leave off his location.
    I'm not sure if he can resist throwing down the "dictatorship" gauntlet for a full 50 posts.
    That's hard when there is smoke coming out of your ears... probably pretty steamed.... :D

Suckers like you? :ar15:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom