I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    OMG!! I joined another forum and you can not even VIEW the classified until you reach their majic number (25). Plus I seen no option for sight supporter to get in early. This has me puzzled because of all the whiners that state no other site has a minimum post requirement. Maybe that is the answer, out of sight out of mind. If you can't see the classified until 50 post maybe there will be less griping about a missed gun!!

I am on another un-related site, and the requirement to even view the classifieds and a couple other areas is 100 posts AND 90 days membership. 50 ain't so bad is it?

Shots fired...

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I've been a member for just over a week and I've already learned a great deal just surfing the different categories and posts. It becomes more and more addicting the longer you visit. I certainly see nothing wrong with anything here and am thankful to those who take the time and care to run it. Kudos to INGO! :patriot:

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    I've been a member for just over a week and I've already learned a great deal just surfing the different categories and posts. It becomes more and more addicting the longer you visit. I certainly see nothing wrong with anything here and am thankful to those who take the time and care to run it. Kudos to INGO! :patriot:
    How about that? A Noobie that gets it. Wonderful. Refreshing. Why aren't more people like the OP? :dunno:

Scott223

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm a noobie, I like this forum. While I agree with most posts about gunbroker there are some good deals to be had on there. Just have to know when to stop bidding and when stuff is outrageous

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    It was a very good deal all around ...

... I met an INGUNOW-er just off the I69 in Grant County, late at night, bought a beautiful MOSIN fully loaded out of the back of his Porsche. I had gone in the burger-joint to snack and wait. While we exchanged goods and cash the restaurant cleaned my dinner off my table, but kept my cell-phone for me. I demanded another burger and got it. And the MOSIN is a real shooter. Not scared of INGUNNERS at all. (So he wasn't any "unknown person, and it was only 25 miles.")
    Wow. If I want to meet an un-known person in the dark at a closed shopping mall off an interstate ramp 70 miles from home to sell a gun for cash then it is armslist or gunbrokers. Really.
    Ignore me as well.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Oh dear god...

OMG!! I joined another forum and you can not even VIEW the classified until you reach their majic number (25). Plus I seen no option for sight supporter to get in early. This has me puzzled because of all the whiners that state no other site has a minimum post requirement. Maybe that is the answer, out of sight out of mind. If you can't see the classified until 50 post maybe there will be less griping about a missed gun!!
    I imagine that the classifieds being viewable does help bring new members on board and, once they get to 50 posts, they more than likely will use the site for more than just the classifieds. There surely are those who get to 50 and then just use the classifieds just as there are surely those who have thousands of posts that have never used the classifieds.

At the end of the day, different forums are run by different people and have different rules. Just because you can do X at Y doesn't mean Z will let you :).

rlmx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    quality post count of 50 or more?

In the context of wanting to post a weapon for sale, what does that mean? 50 posts? How can a person gain "quality points?"

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    By adding something to any thread they post on. Not just COOL........or HI............but actually add something. Not really to hard to do. Get on the "New post" and scroll through. You will find something of interest.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    Unless, of course, you **** off a moderator who then goes back and examines your posts and deletes a bunch of non-contributory posts like this one. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom