I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Do a search of any topic of your likings in the break room. Post more then a one liner and you can very easily get your remaining posts in tonight.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Or spend the evening actively participating in the threads. More than just one liners too, cause they will get removed. You are only 19 posts away. We hope you didn't just join for the Classifieds. We want you to stick around and be a member of the site, not just a hit and run.

Welcome to INGO BTW. :welcome: Enjoy your stay. Trust, even if you don't get this one, others will come up. It happens all the time.

BTW, make too big of a deal of this and you will end up in the "50 post waambulance thread of shame." https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ucks_please_change_it_for_my_convenience.html :):

Oh yeah, almost forgot: IBTL :D

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    You're fourteen posts away. It's not that hard to insert your opinion in fourteen of the million threads on the board. See, I just added yet another insightful and quality post. It was easy!

CrimsonRayne

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    thanks everyone. I really like this site and do plan to use it for more than classifieds. the overwhelming wealth of info on this site is almost too much to take sometimes. Actually, now that I'm asserting myself a little more, I don't think it'll take too long to do it. Still will sign up as a Supporter regardless though.

CrimsonRayne

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Grab that Block 35. as far as you know, I'm using this account to create hype for a gun i'm trying to sell on another account. (obviously, that's not what I'm doing, but seems feasible.) Regardless,

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    There's a Glock 35 in the classified's? Cool, I've been looking for one. Was all over today trying to find one and it was right under my nose the whole time. Thank's for the heads up!

I keeeeeding :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom