I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Anyone on here just for the classifieds should go to other sites. Even as a noob I know it's first and foremost a community, the classifieds are a distant second.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    please be careful posting threads or replies on any thread. Because if you do expect bashing from all the *******s in ingunowners. apparently if you do make a mistake most of your post counts will be taken off. so i warn you if you are here for the classifieds be really careful on what you post and where you post. and if you are here like me to learn from others then enjoy your time.

If you were really here to learn from others, and the classifieds wasn't your primary goal, you wouldn't be complaining about the rules and the *******s that enforce them.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    please be careful posting threads or replies on any thread. Because if you do expect bashing from all the *******s in ingunowners. apparently if you do make a mistake most of your post counts will be taken off. so i warn you if you are here for the classifieds be really careful on what you post and where you post. and if you are here like me to learn from others then enjoy your time.

This is excellent council. The members of INGO are some of the worst people you will ever deal with in your entire life. We only live to bash the newest members and remove their posts. But, please, enjoy your time; your sentence is only 50 posts and you can probably get 15 of them by starting and replying in a thread like this one. ;)

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    If you were really here to learn from others, and the classifieds wasn't your primary goal, you wouldn't be complaining about the rules and the *******s that enforce them.

I don't think he is. I think he is complaining about how all the members piled on him for, in their opinion, padding his post count. If members of INGO think someone is doing that report the post and we will look into it. Starting a mob mentality attack in threads makes us look like a bunch of middle schoolers that enjoy harassing the new kids or ANYONE that looks like an easy target. (Not meant at you specifically, Rookie, you are just the one that brought up the point I wanted to address.)

Damean-m44, welcome to the boards. Like any group of people ~24K strong there are going to all kinds. Usually the less mature are the ones most vocal, please don't judge us all by that measure. :ingo:

donnie1581

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Elwood, IN
    I don't think he is. I think he is complaining about how all the members piled on him for, in their opinion, padding his post count. If members of INGO think someone is doing that report the post and we will look into it. Starting a mob mentality attack in threads makes us look like a bunch of middle schoolers that enjoy harassing the new kids or ANYONE that looks like an easy target. (Not meant at you specifically, Rookie, you are just the one that brought up the point I wanted to address.)

Damean-m44, welcome to the boards. Like any group of people ~24K strong there are going to all kinds. Usually the less mature are the ones most vocal, please don't judge us all by that measure. :ingo:

I read that thread and I almost commented on how everyone was being rude and bashing him.

Welcome to Ingo Damean-m44. Not all of us are rude!

steveIU

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    I have enjoyed the knowledge/information that I have picked up on here. Its been a great website to visit, glad that someone turned me onto it.

Damean-m44

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    N.W. Indiana
    I joined INGO a long time ago. Got busy with work, disappeared, and just had the opportunity to come back. Post count is low and being trimmed as I go. Oh well, don't have money for classifieds anyways.
    wow im sorry. I had no idea that can happen. so thank you for the reply. I dont understand why they do that specially if you have been here for a while. i dont know but hey its their rules.

Damean-m44

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    N.W. Indiana

thank you that is exactly one main point i was trying to get across. i know everyone is not rude and i thank you guys who replied nicely.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I didn't really see anything in the thread in question that seemed overly mean spirited, and if any of my posts in that thread were taken that way by OP, I certainly did not mean to offend. I wouldn't take it personally, we have threads pop up every day that totally go off the rails from what the original intention was.

Anyway, glad you're here! You'll get the feel of the place in no time, it's really fun to see something posted and be able to anticipate the responses.:):

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville

Your ugly, your feet stink and you dont love Jesus.

Thats the most newbie bashing Ive ever done.

Now did you have a question or were you just wanting to ***** about the rules?

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    I, too, hope I didn't come across as rude. If so, I apologize. The bashers are on every bb, but compared to another I frequent the people on here are much nicer.

Damean-m44

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    N.W. Indiana
    i dont take it personal. and i was not *****ing about the rules kawtech87. hopefully some new people read this. it was just to warn them about *******s that spend most of their time behind a computer (kawtech87) preying on weak people. i like the rules and i understand the rules of ingo so thank you

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    i dont take it personal. and i was not *****ing about the rules kawtech87. hopefully some new people read this. it was just to warn them about *******s that spend most of their time behind a computer (kawtech87) preying on weak people. i like the rules and i understand the rules of ingo so thank you

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Apparently you missed the part were Purple means sarcasm on here also the part were I said that was the most newbie bashing Ive ever done. I was just blowing you some crap man, calm down.

If you want to, go read my previous posts. Normally I try as hard as I can to give as much help as I can to newbies. I will be the first to admit Im a smart ass somtimes. Ask anyone who knows me in real life they will tell you I have a gift for it.

Seriously though I rarely bash newbs, unless a thread like this comes along and Im in the smart ass mood then I just cant help myself. :D

Damean-m44

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    N.W. Indiana
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Apparently you missed the part were Purple means sarcasm on here also the part were I said that was the most newbie bashing Ive ever done. I was just blowing you some crap man, calm down.

If you want to, go read my previous posts. Normally I try as hard as I can to give as much help as I can to newbies. I will be the first to admit Im a smart ass somtimes. Ask anyone who knows me in real life they will tell you I have a gift for it.

Seriously though I rarely bash newbs, unless a thread like this comes along and Im in the smart ass mood then I just cant help myself. :D
    your location says behind a computer. i was also being a smart ass;)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    If you really want to get some love on INGO I suggest you go into the political section and say something like "I kind of liked George Bush" or better yet, "Mitt Romney seems like he would make a decent president."

You can follow that one up with "Do any of you all think Ron Paul seems kind of silly?" or this classic. "I may be old fashioned, but I think marriage ought to be between a man and a woman."

That will help prepare you for the next phase of your education.

You then head to the handgun section and say something along the lines of "I just don't get the love for Glocks. At least a Hi Point is made out of a metal (albeit pot metal but metal none the less)" and just for good measure you can add a "I think revolvers are a viable defensive weapon. What do you all think?"

Any of these words posted as a thread will get you plenty of responses and help you understand the diversity of opinion that is INGO.

It's why I am here Tues thru Fri 10 am to 6pm and Sat 10 am to 4pm. You get to a point in your gun life where you have some opinions and you need a place to have them challenged. INGO is that place. Do not run from a challenge. Embrace it.

IMHO as always.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    If you really want to get some love on INGO I suggest you go into the political section and say something like "I kind of liked George Bush" or better yet, "Mitt Romney seems like he would make a decent president."

You can follow that one up with "Do any of you all think Ron Paul seems kind of silly?" or this classic. "I may be old fashioned, but I think marriage ought to be between a man and a woman."

Then go into the carry issues forum and start a new OC vs CC thread. Those always go over well. :rolleyes:

Or to the handgun forum and start a new Glock vs 1911 thread. :n00b:

Seriously though just let it roll man and have fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom