I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Rumor has it that one can obtain Site Supporter status with...........A SHRUBBERY!!!

A Møøse once bit my sister ...
    No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink".

We apologise for the fault in the
    subtitles. Those responsible have been
    sacked.

Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretty nasti...

We apologise again for the fault in the subtitles. Those
    responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked
    have been sacked.

:hijack:

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    The moderators who so recently said "NI!" no longer desire a shrubbery. Now, to gain access to the classifieds, you must cut down the Tallest Tree in Brown County State park - with ...

.... A....

.... CHIPMUNK!!!!!

Sorry, the chipmunk didn't make it...

funny-pictures-cat-brings-chipmunk-for-potluck.jpg

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    The moderators who so recently said "NI!" no longer desire a shrubbery. Now, to gain access to the classifieds, you must cut down the Tallest Tree in Brown County State park - with ...

.... A....

.... CHIPMUNK!!!!!

Coming to an INGO store near you!

The Mod who says "NI!" Bobblehead.
    Buy 3 and get a free pound of bacon at your local grocer.

Knight.jpg

Last edited:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    The biggest problem I see with the rule is the adituded of the long time ingo members when they accuses people of resurerecting old post to get their counts up, but then if you start something new or put forth an idea they swiftly tell you that this has another topic that's been put to bed or tried leaving nothing for new members to add to the conversation. I started on another gun forum at the same time as this one there I have nearly 200 post and I feel welcome here I feel bullied. Just my:twocents:
    Hang around a while, and join in the fun ... I felt the same way, almost 3 years ago, and now, this is HOME !!!!!

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    This thread is a giant "good 'ol boys" club.
    I feel like I'm a statewide coffee table at the local airport, feedstore, gas station, or Richard's.

Maybe it'd make more sense to me if I'd ever gone to an INGO event to meet you people :)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    This thread is a giant "good 'ol boys" club.
    I feel like I'm a statewide coffee table at the local airport, feedstore, gas station, or Richard's.

Maybe it'd make more sense to me if I'd ever gone to an INGO event to meet you people :)

Well........ you did meet me!

Please don't let that cast a shadow over INGO..........

:):

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    It gets better

I imagine if you took an INGO poll, the majority of us have had our feelings hurt on here at one time or another. Yes there are some bullies here, it's sucks when others are mean to us, but instead of going home crying, just tough it out, things will get better.

In the first month I was here I had a post go really bad. Someone took my post completely out of context and a few members dog piled me because of what this other member claimed I said and not what I actually said. Some members were pretty nasty to me. It hurt my feelings and p*ssed me off that adults could be so petty and mean.

Luckily there were some very nice members here that defended me on the post and a couple who PM'd me with their support. I will always be grateful for their kindness because they made a bad situation bearable.

Eventually everything blew over and that post disappeared beneath all the newer ones. Other than a couple rude people who have made snide comments regarding a post, no one has been mean to me since. Once people get to know the new members it all gets better. It's just takes time.

One thing I would strongly suggest for the new members is to do a spell check of your post and make sure you use punctuation and paragraphs. These oversights seem to drive a lot of other members crazy and cause friction. I personally probably wouldn't call you out on it but I would correct it silently in my head. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom