I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I imagine if you took an INGO poll, the majority of us have had our feelings hurt on here at one time or another. Yes there are some bullies here, it's sucks when others are mean to us, but instead of going home crying, just tough it out, things will get better.

In the first month I was here I had a post go really bad. Someone took my post completely out of context and a few members dog piled me because of what this other member claimed I said and not what I actually said. Some members were pretty nasty to me. It hurt my feelings and p*ssed me off that adults could be so petty and mean.

Luckily there were some very nice members here that defended me on the post and a couple who PM'd me with their support. I will always be grateful for their kindness because they made a bad situation bearable.

Eventually everything blew over and that post disappeared beneath all the newer ones. Other than a couple rude people who have made snide comments regarding a post, no one has been mean to me since. Once people get to know the new members it all gets better. It's just takes time.

One thing I would strongly suggest for the new members is to do a spell check of your post and make sure you use punctuation and paragraphs. These oversights seem to drive a lot of other members crazy and cause friction. I personally probably wouldn't call you out on it but I would correct it silently in my head. :)
    Soooo....

Am I the Mean Rude Bully?! :dunno::popcorn:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom