I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ar1973

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Story ,IN
    I didnt relize I was posting one liner I was just doing as every one else, but dont worry Im not posting anything more. go Police someone else

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    He isn't a site supporter though so there's no membership to cancel. I don't want to run him or anyone away. I just don't understand why someone is getting so upset about having one liners removed.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I didnt relize I was posting one liner I was just doing as every one else, but dont worry Im not posting anything more. go Police someone else

Well, I'm sorry you feel we are policing you. That is not our intention.

Have a great day.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Stop letting Scutter log in under your mod account! :D

I keed, I keed!!

Nah... Long ago in a galaxy far away, INGO's OGs didn't have the fiddy thang.

Fiddy? Did you say fiddy?

images

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Stop letting Scutter log in under your mod account! :D

I keed, I keed!!

Nah... Long ago in a galaxy far away, INGO's OGs didn't have the fiddy thang.
    When I first joined it was 10 and by the time I got serious and started posting regularly it jumped to 50. DOH.. Then I had to really buckle down and get serious.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    thats where your wrong I dont have to deal with anything Im burning my 3 INGO t shirts I paid 20.00 apiece for and canceling my member ship as we type

Once again it rears it's ugly head.
    I don't want to sound like a grouchy :poop:, but you've been on here for 1 year and 6 months, and for some reason you can't grasp the concept that you need to acquire 50 quality posts first, then after that you're good to go.

But you have to reach that fifty first, it's an amazing thing when you actually read something and have a V-8 moment when you comprehend it, rather than just glaze over it and stare at it in bewilderment.

OH for crying out loud! No one's one liners are any better than anyone else's. It's just if you do not have 50 quality posts those one liners will be removed. It's so people can't game the system just to get into the classifieds. If you want to post one liners, then pay the $15 and you'll be good to go.

We are a forum first and we just happen to have a classifieds section. And don't tell me whether you are interested in the classifieds right now, because I don't care. I'm not saying that to be mean. I'm saying that we have to draw a line somewhere and that line is 50 quality posts. If you don't have that, then don't post one liners because we have no idea if you are posting them just to get into the classifieds or not.

Spasmo, it's another lost cause, chalk it up to the new medical disorder of this decade.....

IHADDSIDCSAYR

I Have Adult Deficiency Disorder Syndrome and I Don't Care :poop: About Your Rulez. :rules:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom