I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Nightwalker65

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2011
    Seymour
    Maybe I missed something......I was under the impression that this was a forum..you know,a place to talk about stuff.....not a classifieds site.....I know I didn't see "Classifieds only" in the FAQ anywhere(yeah,I found 'em, but it wasn't easy! :):).....geez,and to think of all the stuff I've learned since I joined,when I coulda just been buyin and sellin guns and then bounce!

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    YOU guys LOOSE MONEY because SOMEONE wants YOU to post 50 times before you can buy a gun..do they realize how LONG it would take me to do 50 POSTS.? It is ABSOLUTLY STUPID... I am looking to buy a GUN NOW....[REDACTED - esrice]...I might just as well go to a Gun Store as to waste MY time to Post 50 TIMES...

Nobody makes money except the seller, not sure what he's talking about:dunno: You can PM the guy if you were even remotely serious about buying

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Firstly, if he really was a Marine, he'd have known to capitalize the "M".

Secondly, ...
    gorbachev.jpg

Somebody needs to photoshop the INGO logo there...and turn it into a demotivational poster with the caption "LIFT THIS RULE". :D

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Nobody makes money except the seller, not sure what he's talking about:dunno: You can PM the guy if you were even remotely serious about buying

Assuming the seller could even understand the gibberish coming off the guy's keyboard, of course.

images

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    OP just drive up to the South Side of Chicago. Plenty of sales going on out of car trunks. A little pricey perhaps, but no waiting...

I don't even think a 100 post rule would be a bad thing, and a membership deposit until you get to the 100.

So INGO is an Evil Empire? Wow, that makes me a henchman, has a nice ring to it...:ingo:

(Esrice, what if we accidentally ignore ourselves??)

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    This "Ignore Feature" thing doesn't work. I just got done putting my X-wife's name on the list, right next to Rambones, but she still called me. What Gives? :dunno:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    You mean I can buy stuff when I hit 50 posts? I was hoping for a cookie or a party for 50 quality posts. Do I get anything extra for not whining about having to make 50 posts?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    After hitting the 50 post requirement, you then have to sell all your guns in the classifieds, but first tell us what you have [STRIKE]and we'll tell you what we'll give you[/STRIKE] so we can price them for you. :D

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    After hitting the 50 post requirement, you then have to sell all your guns in the classifieds, but first tell us what you have [STRIKE]and we'll tell you what we'll give you[/STRIKE] so we can price them for you. :D

After you donate two guns correct?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom