I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

219Dave

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2014
    NWI
    I'm new here, and don't yet have 50 posts. I want to get there so that I have full privileges, bit am not going to resort to "nice gun" or "congrats on your purchase comments." Hope it doesn't seem like I just did. Lol.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    I'm new here, and don't yet have 50 posts. I want to get there so that I have full privileges, bit am not going to resort to "nice gun" or "congrats on your purchase comments." Hope it doesn't seem like I just did. Lol.

Multiple sentences? Punctuation? Something isn't right here. Keep up that 10 posts every 3 years average and you'll be there in another 12 years, no problem.

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    And now you have 307 !!!!!

Scary, isn't it? Of course, I wouldn't swear to the 'quality ' of more than a third of those. Snarky one liners and song game posts hardly qualify. I'm definitely better of for getting involved though!

Lurking here on INGO is fun, but posting and letting the community get to know about you has rewards too.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I think we have a runner!

But seriously, Hi Dave! I found a few subjects that interested me, and pushed to get my 50 so I could make snarky comments. Lol.

That's the real benefit to having 50. It isn't the classifieds, it's being able to post snarky comments and one liners.

Edited because the Russians hacked my post, and misspelled snarky.

Last edited:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    That's the real benefit to having 50. It isn't the classifieds, it's being able to post snarky comments and one liners.

Responses (choose the one that most accurately describes you):

A. Republican: Please provide a list of every human being you have conversed with in the last 30 years including exactly, word for word, what was discussed, when and where this occurred and who else was present. Also, account for every single penny that has ever crossed your palm. Failure to do so accurately and completely will be deemed an admission of guilt of the crime of collusion, corruption, conflation, constipation and sedition. Oh, hell, we already know you're guilty......OKAY, START BUILDING THE GALLOWS.....

B. Democrat: Well these things happen. Nothing to see here, folks.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

A. Trump: Please provide a list of every human being you (your family and all of your associates) have conversed with in the last 30 years including exactly, word for word, what was discussed, when and where this occurred and who else was present. Also, account for every single penny that has ever crossed your palm. Failure to do so accurately and completely will be deemed an admission of guilt of the crime of collusion, corruption, conflation, constipation and sedition. Oh, hell, we already know you're guilty......OKAY, START BUILDING THE GALLOWS.....

B. Hillary: Well these things happen. Nothing to see here, folks.

FTFY

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

A. Republican: Please provide a list of every human being you have conversed with in the last 30 years including exactly, word for word, what was discussed, when and where this occurred and who else was present. Also, account for every single penny that has ever crossed your palm. Failure to do so accurately and completely will be deemed an admission of guilt of the crime of collusion, corruption, conflation, constipation and sedition. Oh, hell, we already know you're guilty......OKAY, START BUILDING THE GALLOWS.....

B. Democrat: Well these things happen. Nothing to see here, folks.

Could not have said that better myself.

sgtmack

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2011

I wish I could make snarky comments. Oh well, only a few more years...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom