I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    You guys are so funny!
    I look at this site daily, sometimes 3 or 4 times b/c I've been on vacation (teacher), but usually it's just on the "Handguns" or "Classifieds" b/c I've been buying and selling handguns for the range, looking for a CC and just having fun getting advice about everything: 22, 9mm, 38 revolvers, and holsters.
    I'm going to have to check out this category for entertainment. :laugh:

Have you tried hitting the "new posts" tab yet? Once you start with that it's over. Time on site goes up dramatically as it shows activity across all forums.

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I think this would be an appropriate section for me to post my 50th post here. Anyway me being a part of the community here has been really interesting. Have to say you guys run a great site and they're a lot of good people here. These past few weeks I've been here. I'm hopeing I was able to help people in their military collecting field. To be honest I have no problem helping out the newer collectors in this field and do not mind sharing good looking rifles that I have acquired over the years as well. They're good reference and a good teaching tool.

Now that I have 50 posts I can truly answer questions on certain rifles if members need answers who wish you notify me.

Wow! That is really a quqlity post there. I love the idea of you "sharing" good looking rifles. I will take an M1 or M1A whichever you can spare.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    LimestoneFencepostCarving110.jpg

Warrior1354

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 25, 2017
    Carthage
    As a matter of fact I'm having an M14 rifle being built from only GI parts and a nice forged made receiver. Have an M1A Socom 16 they will be put up for sale when its done.

Wolf1661

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2017
    Indianapolis
    OMG This 50 post rule is absolutely to restricting and blah, blah, blah. I forgot you guys had a classifieds section. I dunno if I want to hit my 50 post limit. I just looked and saw some stuff I wanted. I am thinking about reloading my 9mm and .40. When I do get an AR15 I will more then likely look into reloading. I am going back to the reloading section to read, read, and read some more.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    OMG This 50 post rule is absolutely to restricting and blah, blah, blah. I forgot you guys had a classifieds section. I dunno if I want to hit my 50 post limit. I just looked and saw some stuff I wanted. I am thinking about reloading my 9mm and .40. When I do get an AR15 I will more then likely look into reloading. I am going back to the reloading section to read, read, and read some more.

There is the option of paying the $20 to be a site supporter to gain access to the classifieds.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I think they needed some purple.

I read the first part as sarcasm but the part about seeing stuff they wanted, maybe not? At any rate, I figured it was worth throwing out a reminder that there was another option. I know I will never hit 50 quality posts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom