I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ajkohne

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2017
    Greenfield
    I don't care for it either, but I understand why it's in place. I just hope to get to 50 posts as soon as possible. I have a rifle I would like to post in the classifieds.

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    I don't care for it either, but I understand why it's in place. I just hope to get to 50 posts as soon as possible. I have a rifle I would like to post in the classifieds.

Hopefully you are here for more than just to access the classifieds. Announcing your game plan like you did only draws unwanted attention.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Ha well honestly I just can't remember my old information, I had to make a new account.

If you really want to sell your rifle, become a site supporter and quit with all this spamming of the forum. There's a significant number of INGO'ers that will see your 50 posts and chose not to do business with you.

We're not a classified-centered forum, we're a community that happens to have a mechanism for members of the community to buy, trade and sell. Alex, if you truly want to be part of the community, start by (re)introducing yourself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom