I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Yes, I realize that last post, like this one, was a one-liner as well; yet notice how the sheer quantity of it suggests at least a semblance of quality. :yesway:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Just here for the :popcorn:

Speaking of popcorn, the best microwave popcorn I have found is the Kroger brand movie theater butter. It's the first microwave popcorn I have found in a very long time that will actually all pop using the popcorn setting on the microwave.

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    Speaking of popcorn, the best microwave popcorn I have found is the Kroger brand movie theater butter. It's the first microwave popcorn I have found in a very long time that will actually all pop using the popcorn setting on the microwave.

Different microwaves different wattage. My darn microwave burns all popcorn... put it in for popcorn button = 4 minutes = burnt. put it in for 3:30, not popped. 3:40, popped and burnt...

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Different microwaves different wattage. My darn microwave burns all popcorn... put it in for popcorn button = 4 minutes = burnt. put it in for 3:30, not popped. 3:40, popped and burnt...

My microwave hates all popcorn but this one. I have also popped it in other microwaves and had the same results. So far it always comes out good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom