I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I am a new member and have to admit the 50 posts is tough.

So was your first driver's exam, your SATs, your first week in Marine OCC, your first tour of duty in Vietnam (or Afghanistan), your first solo flight, your first walk down the aisle to say "I DO", etc.

Just grow a pair, man up, and shoot off your mouth (or keyboard) like the rest of us. You don't have to be right, just loquacious. If necessary, finish a six pack and the start posting. :buddies: Tell us why your gun is the best ever, or why a Glock is a POS (like I said, you don't have to be right), or why the 1911 is greatest firearm ever created. It's easy.

Just do what you do at the bar on Friday night :cheers: tell all the girls how fabulous you are, about your time in Seal Team 6 :shoot: how you won a purple heart and silver star but the military would not give it to you because you beat up your commanding officer when he screwed up on that super secret black op you were on——ooops, you should not have said that! :bash:

See, it is very easy to get those 50 posts. Just pretend you are hanging with your friends but use the keyboard instead of your mouth. :mallninja: :chest:

BTW,

:welcome: 2 :ingo: :cool:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

not+sure+if+serious+_a3c87850b858e3bdd7d16ee8dcf5c0ea.jpeg

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    So was your first driver's exam, your SATs, your first week in Marine OCC, your first tour of duty in Vietnam (or Afghanistan), your first solo flight, your first walk down the aisle to say "I DO", etc.

Just grow a pair, man up, and shoot off your mouth (or keyboard) like the rest of us. You don't have to be right, just loquacious. If necessary, finish a six pack and the start posting. :buddies: Tell us why your gun is the best ever, or why a Glock is a POS (like I said, you don't have to be right), or why the 1911 is greatest firearm ever created. It's easy.

Just do what you do at the bar on Friday night :cheers: tell all the girls how fabulous you are, about your time in Seal Team 6 :shoot: how you won a purple heart and silver star but the military would not give it to you because you beat up your commanding officer when he screwed up on that super secret black op you were on——ooops, you should not have said that! :bash:

See, it is very easy to get those 50 posts. Just pretend you are hanging with your friends but use the keyboard instead of your mouth. :mallninja: :chest:

BTW,

:welcome: 2 :ingo: :cool:

He's right, one of the nice things about INGO is you can talk about anything here. We like guns but we also have lives and like to talk about them too. If you don't find a thread about a topic you like, start a new one. Just make sure you put it in the right place.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom