• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If I had really known that life would run out this far for me I think there would have been a few things that could have been passed on. Definitely would have been kinder to myself....or not...................:D

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    If I had really known that life would run out this far for me I think there would have been a few things that could have been passed on. Definitely would have been kinder to myself....or not...................:D

Yep, I wished I would have taken better care of myself. As well as buy every Python, Diamond Back, 1911, Luger, etc I could find. ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yep, I wished I would have taken better care of myself. As well as buy every Python, Diamond Back, 1911, Luger, etc I could find. ;)

I can think of at least 8 muscle cars that would still be with me....or Barrett Jackson. We bought and sold them like candy when the boys were being shipped off to the Nam. Get your notice...buy a muscle car...run it until you leave and the bank would get it. We would be at the auction.

marrell1482

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    NWI
    The other day I am thinking I could use some bifocals to see up close. Then today I catch myself saying "I remember when you could get that gun for half that much" like my parents used to lament the 5 cent coke and 10 cent candy bar.
    Hey hey nothing wrong with that haha. I'm twenty one, balding, and also catch myself saying "I remember when you could get that gun for half that much"

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    Here's another test: Do you lament to younger folk that you can remember when 'this was all corn fields'?
    I'm only 31 and I just did this the other day. I also said in the same conversation, " gas was $.99, cigarettes were $1.75, and $10/hr was good money when I was your age." LOL

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Yeah? Well... I thought I was old when the new music I liked turned into "Classic Rock" overnight. But just wait til a tween-ager says they like all that old music...from the nineteen hundreds!!!!
    Ugh. OLD.

Top Bottom