• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • emst52

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lafayette, In
    When i comes to part the majority all comes from the same place but other problems will cause parts to fail honestly rarely do you actually get a parts failurei think it funny people like orielly i have never been impressed with there help and good luck getting a warranty from advance

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    In fact Menards has quite a bit of US made goods. They often have storewide sales on US made goods. They have alot of chinese crap as well, but then so do all the other hardwars stores. Most time people don't notice because they are chinese made crap made for a historically American company...:twocents:

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    In fact Menards has quite a bit of US made goods. They often have storewide sales on US made goods. They have alot of chinese crap as well, but then so do all the other hardwars stores. Most time people don't notice because they are chinese made crap made for a historically American company...:twocents:

Exactly right! Of course Menards has a lot of made in China stuff, show a single store that doesn't have something made in China, I would really like to see it.

Menards is US owned and operated, and they pride themselves on US made merchandise. As mentioned, several times a year they have a "MADE IN USA SALE", and they tell you exactly where each item on sale is made. Many of them are right here in IN even.

hornadylnl, care to explain your statement?:dunno:

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    Your first problem...
    FORD aka
    Found On Road Dead
    Fix Or Repair Daily
    Flip Over Read Directions