Illinois Safe-T Act. Just gonna throw gas on the fire.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Well, not so much. Where are the refugees going to go for their Section 8 housing?

Part of the plan. Keep the residents in federally subsidized housing and loaded up on drugs. Machine gets it's cut from the cartel by providing buyers. Federal money pours in, cartel money pours in, the machine gets richer, and people suffer and die, but the machine wins every election.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    "Conservatives" don't agree on what a conservative is.

There are people in Chicago that are conservative or libertarian. Just not enough of them to make much of a difference. I know a number of them, including some that have changed their views pretty radically the last few years.

Just like a 'conservative' in New Jersey is a 'liberal' here.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Isn't Shampoo/Banana a liberal hotbed too?
    Yes, Champaign county where the U of I is located is a liberal ******** also. Urbana declared itself a sanctuary city many years ago and that district's state representative is a black woman who votes 100% with chicago. She was also busted for shoplifting a few years back but nothing ever came of it.
    Her husband Aaron Ammons pled to a drug felony in the 1990's but I think he got pardoned for it and is now the Champaign County Clerk. Jim.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    I believe the fat man and his gang are trying their best to bring Indiana and other surrounding states down with them. You cannot tell me "they" truly think this is anything more than a political power gain. They want chaos on the streets.

I wish I could have heard their discussions on this before a vote.

Look out if Mears wins again.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 7, 2022
    Kosciusko county
    It's always been my understanding that if you cut out Chicago then Illinois would be solid red every election. The whole state is pretty darn conservative except for Chicago. When I drive through the southern part there's all kinds of pro 2A signs along the interstate. Just your average fly over country people and lots of farmland
    Even central and northern Illinois outside of the Chicago area are like that.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    Can it get worse? We usually go to a Cubs or Sox game or two but not any more.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I can't see this lasting in any civilized society. Police will simply sit in their cars and for good reason.
    If we’re lucky. A thought that’s been rolling around in my mind—as this continues to metastasize, the good ones will get fed up and move on. But nature abhors a vacuum. There will be people that agree with the spirit of the age that will take those jobs and will be willing to enforce the laws as written.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm curious how this works for repeat crimes. Mr. Thug walks into a store and robs it, gets his picture taken by the security camera which fits his existing criminal record. Police pick him up, goes through arraignment and gets his court date and is released. Stops by another store and robs it on the way home, rinse and repeat. Back in front of the judge the next day. Does he get another court date and released again? Where does this end with him staying in jail? How much discretion will magistrates have? Mr. Thug could get his court date and go home in a bad mood scoring some drugs along the way. He beats his girlfriend to death and cripples her children while under the influence of drugs and is picked up again by the police. Another court date and release? It's not first degree murder. Illinois will look like Mexico in short order.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I'm curious how this works for repeat crimes. Mr. Thug walks into a store and robs it, gets his picture taken by the security camera which fits his existing criminal record. Police pick him up, goes through arraignment and gets his court date and is released. Stops by another store and robs it on the way home, rinse and repeat. Back in front of the judge the next day. Does he get another court date and released again? Where does this end with him staying in jail? How much discretion will magistrates have? Mr. Thug could get his court date and go home in a bad mood scoring some drugs along the way. He beats his girlfriend to death and cripples her children while under the influence of drugs and is picked up again by the police. Another court date and release? It's not first degree murder. Illinois will look like Mexico in short order.

https://cwbchicago.com/2022/09/36-d...her-car-while-on-felony-bail-prosecutors.html

It is all ready happening, check out the link and you will see this is the 36th case this year of shooting at someone while on felony bail for another shooting. The number 36 is only of the ones the police know about and with a super small ratio of cases solved I am sure it has probably happened a couple hundred times. cwbchicago.com is a good place to check out the chicago cesspool and is as close to chicago as I ever want to be. Jim.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom