• USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    even a bullet cant keep me down ;)

I do in fact have some prominent native american ancestry on my mothers side. but my ancestry actually started here before the 13 colonies officially did. so i think im safe :):

So most of are intruding on your land. Since I come from imigrants should I be concerned? ;)

This imgration reform will be shoved down our throats just like health care was. While there is a lot of tough talk a doubt anyone here will do anything other then ***** on the internet.

Does anyone know the real numbers? I mean out of all the illegal's what percentage is free loading of our welfare system. Most work and pay taxes. I think the borders need locked down but we are going to have grasp the realality of shiping 20 million plus back. Thats not going to happen no matter how much you whine.:twocents:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    So most of are intruding on your land. Since I come from imigrants should I be concerned? ;)

This imgration reform will be shoved down our throats just like health care was. While there is a lot of tough talk a doubt anyone here will do anything other then ***** on the internet.

Does anyone know the real numbers? I mean out of all the illegal's what percentage is free loading of our welfare system. Most work and pay taxes. I think the borders need locked down but we are going to have grasp the realality of shiping 20 million plus back. Thats not going to happen no matter how much you whine.:twocents:

You apparently don't know any illegal aliens, because if you actually knew them and talked to them you would find out that they are not shy but actually proud of how much they are ripping off Americans. Get to know some of them and they will tell you all the tricks they use to rip off American tax payers.

You think they are working and paying tax? Bull **** Even if they get a job and provide a fake SSN they will claim a huge number of dependents back in Mexico and therefore don't have any if a tiny amount of tax withheld. Why don't they care, because they are not going to file tax's at the end of the year anyway. The stinking IRS is not looking for any of these people. Then you could have, say some Mexican that owns a restaurant on Mexican row on Washington st here on the west side, that also runs a painting business that you guessed it only uses illegal aliens. He could pay them cash and again no tax or workman's comp etc. Why could he do jobs so cheaply? Because there is little if no tax no overhead involved.

Numbers you want actual numbers? Who would provide these majic numbers? The federal government? The same government that is sponsoring the invasion in the first place. Yeah I would trust those numbers.

There are some good people here, however most are here to simply rip off and steal via benefits as much as they can.

And don't be ridiculous we don't have to ship a single illegal back. If you stop the freebies the anchor baby crap the welfare abuse the free medical etc; they will leave on their own. Start enforcing the laws to punish the people that employee illegals and they walk back to Mexico in giant herds.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    You apparently don't know any illegal aliens, because if you actually knew them and talked to them you would find out that they are not shy but actually proud of how much they are ripping off Americans. Get to know some of them and they will tell you all the tricks they use to rip off American tax payers.

You think they are working and paying tax? Bull **** Even if they get a job and provide a fake SSN they will claim a huge number of dependents back in Mexico and therefore don't have any if a tiny amount of tax withheld. Why don't they care, because they are not going to file tax's at the end of the year anyway. The stinking IRS is not looking for any of these people. Then you could have, say some Mexican that owns a restaurant on Mexican row on Washington st here on the west side, that also runs a painting business that you guessed it only uses illegal aliens. He could pay them cash and again no tax or workman's comp etc. Why could he do jobs so cheaply? Because there is little if no tax no overhead involved.

Numbers you want actual numbers? Who would provide these majic numbers? The federal government? The same government that is sponsoring the invasion in the first place. Yeah I would trust those numbers.

There are some good people here, however most are here to simply rip off and steal via benefits as much as they can.

And don't be ridiculous we don't have to ship a single illegal back. If you stop the freebies the anchor baby crap the welfare abuse the free medical etc; they will leave on their own. Start enforcing the laws to punish the people that employee illegals and they walk back to Mexico in giant herds.

So please tell me how many of the 20+ million illegal's you know and have talked to. What I am saying about the numbers is the percentage of illegal free loaders is the same or less then the free loading natural born American citizens.
    I am all for stoping the anchor baby crap, the welfare abuse, the free medical, ect. No problem with that, but you are being ridiculous if you think thats the magic thing to make them leave on their own.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Illegal students 1, feds 1, state 0.

Feds told Indiana that we as a state have no right to deport illegals, so the "students" were set free, and immediately proclaimed their victory. Was on the tube a few minutes ago.

Feds won't uphold the law, and won't let the states uphold the laws that the feds ignore. What's wrong with this picture???

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    So please tell me how many of the 20+ million illegal's you know and have talked to. What I am saying about the numbers is the percentage of illegal free loaders is the same or less then the free loading natural born American citizens.
    I am all for stoping the anchor baby crap, the welfare abuse, the free medical, ect. No problem with that, but you are being ridiculous if you think thats the magic thing to make them leave on their own.

I know more than 1, the tactics used are common. Get to know a few personally go to their houses for dinner and social gatherings, listen to them talk about tactics to suck off the tax tit, you will be amazed.

What does it matter what the ratio is of free loading natural born free loaders to invading free loaders? Both are bad, getting rid of either would boost the economy tremendously. But the topic is alien invaders.

I firmly believe if the free ride for them were to disappear so would the vast majority of illegal alien invaders. So tell me if the free ride was to go away what would keep them here?

starbreather

Master
    Rating - 95.3%
    61   3   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    exiting stage left!
    How silly, I know of I was illegal I would be working for the failing dollar, sharing someones social security number with the rest of my amigos and staying as far away from opportunitys to get arrested as o could

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    I know more than 1, the tactics used are common. Get to know a few personally go to their houses for dinner and social gatherings, listen to them talk about tactics to suck off the tax tit, you will be amazed.

What does it matter what the ratio is of free loading natural born free loaders to invading free loaders? Both are bad, getting rid of either would boost the economy tremendously. But the topic is alien invaders.

I firmly believe if the free ride for them were to disappear so would the vast majority of illegal alien invaders. So tell me if the free ride was to go away what would keep them here?

Well I know several personally on a social and professional level. They all have jobs so I don't hear about thier so called tactics. What I do know is that I hear the same **** you are complaining about from natural born US citizens. The ratio does matter because I don't beleive it's an imigration problem but a social problem with our system. We just want to blame it on them. Go down to your local Social Security office and watch the people come in. The majority will not be hispanic.

I firmly believe the same as you do, get rid of the free ride. The thing that will keep the illegals here is that most are working. Maybe the deadbeat illegal's will take the deadbeat US citizens along with them.

signut49

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    Wherever I want
    Maybe we should just open the border and forget about the immigration issue altogether. Look at the money we could save on Border Patrol agents, INS, fencing, etc. It's all about economics anyway. Get them to pay into all of our welfare perks, do all the work and we can sit on our fat a--es. WELCOME, AMIGOS! :D :patriot:

How silly, I know of I was illegal I would be working for the failing dollar, sharing someones social security number with the rest of my amigos and staying as far away from opportunitys to get arrested as o could

shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    Just for my own information, what other laws don't need to be followed? I would like to know if any pertain to me. Can I start selling drugs because I would just be trying to improve my life with the income? Can I not pay taxes like the illegals? Which laws do or do not pertain to me? I was thinking all laws were to be enforced equally. Silly me.

Baditude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    SE Indianapolis
    At the current rate of decline - a complete failure of the financial system is immanent. Read the various articles, but if it does happen the first programs to go are the welfare type. Sometimes I hope for a sever shake up in the system since it is so corrupted I doubt it could be fixed.

Obama is pushing for the Dream Act that grants Amnesty for all the illegals.

If something does change, it will all collapse like the hosuing market etc.. Look at california -perfect example and they have a higher ratio of illegals than any where.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    I hate freeloaders as much as anybody, especially the leeches of society who spend as much time trying to figure out new ways to sponge off of the government as they do working. However, there is a small, yet important difference between native born leeches and illegal immigrant leeches - the native leeches have a RIGHT to be in this country, and illegals have NO RIGHT TO BE HERE

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I hate people who break the law as much as anyone, but this case hits home for me.

I know one of the 5 people who are here illegally in this case on a personal level (knew, we haven't spoken in 2+ years), and I know her story and can sympathize with her plight.

She came here at the age of about 17 with her family, who was fleeing religious persecution in Mexico (one of the drug lords was killing catholics in their area). They tried to go through the process of political asylum, but since it was the drug lords and not he government, they were denied asylum. The family got temporary visas which lapsed, and her father, who made a good living in Mexico as a chemical engineer is now forced to work as a janitor. The woman is an excellent musician, incredibly smart, a good friend to have and a devout Catholic (may not count as a plus for some, lol). They lost nearly everything when they came here, and then got shafted when they came here with nothing because it is so damn expensive to come here legally that they couldn't be "legals."

I realize that this is kinda a minority opinion and I'm prolly gonna get a ton of neg-rep for this, but this is not an issue of legal or illegal, it is an issue of right and wrong. Is it right that a piece of paper that costs nearly $30,000 to get (cost to a friend from Poland to get a green card) takes away someone's right to an education? I don't think it is. Is it Wrong that people are advocating denial of basic human rights for people who are here illegally? I think so. I think if you advocate closing ERs to people who are not legally allowed to be here, you have a warped conscience. Denying them benefits such as welfare and medicare is not wrong, they need to earn it by being citizens, but it needs to be easier to be a citizen.

Were they trespassing and right to get arrested for it? yes.

The real problem is not the people who are here, the problem is an issue of how difficult it is for them to be here legally. Remember they are people first, everything else is just paperwork.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    That was heartwarming, but illegal is still illegal, there is no grey area on this matter. Drop them back across the boarder and bill them for the ticket.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    I hate people who break the law as much as anyone, but this case hits home for me.

I know one of the 5 people who are here illegally in this case on a personal level (knew, we haven't spoken in 2+ years), and I know her story and can sympathize with her plight.

She came here at the age of about 17 with her family, who was fleeing religious persecution in Mexico (one of the drug lords was killing catholics in their area). They tried to go through the process of political asylum, but since it was the drug lords and not he government, they were denied asylum. The family got temporary visas which lapsed, and her father, who made a good living in Mexico as a chemical engineer is now forced to work as a janitor. The woman is an excellent musician, incredibly smart, a good friend to have and a devout Catholic (may not count as a plus for some, lol). They lost nearly everything when they came here, and then got shafted when they came here with nothing because it is so damn expensive to come here legally that they couldn't be "legals."

I realize that this is kinda a minority opinion and I'm prolly gonna get a ton of neg-rep for this, but this is not an issue of legal or illegal, it is an issue of right and wrong. Is it right that a piece of paper that costs nearly $30,000 to get (cost to a friend from Poland to get a green card) takes away someone's right to an education? I don't think it is. Is it Wrong that people are advocating denial of basic human rights for people who are here illegally? I think so. I think if you advocate closing ERs to people who are not legally allowed to be here, you have a warped conscience. Denying them benefits such as welfare and medicare is not wrong, they need to earn it by being citizens, but it needs to be easier to be a citizen.

Were they trespassing and right to get arrested for it? yes.

The real problem is not the people who are here, the problem is an issue of how difficult it is for them to be here legally. Remember they are people first, everything else is just paperwork.

Thinking an illegal who comes here and games the system for free healthcare is "warped', NO it is what FACTUALLY happens.
    What is "warped" are those that what to deny what is truthful to fit there own ideas of social justice.
    Making citizenship "easier" won't solve anything.
    We cannot absorb the third worlds hordes and continue to function.
    The current system is broke because there is little to no enforcement.
    The problem is the illegals who are here.
    You just chose to ignore the chaos they have brought.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Downtown Fort Wayne
    When did this double standard on America start? We're viewed as the scum of the earth, infidel, greedy, corrupt, immoral, uneducated, horrible people but everyone wants to come here and live off us or worse yet, stay where they are and live off us. We're supposed to respond to every other nations needs or emergencies and then they judge how acceptable our response was. Who comes to our aid? We do, we help ourselves, why can't every other nation do the same?. Instead of working to make their country better we're just supposed to fork over cash so they can come here. All this after American companies have moved so many jobs out of America. Double you tee eff?
    Rant complete.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    sorry about the luck

96phoenix, sounds like you got the full sob story. There was someplace else in central or south america they could have gone. Maybe legally, maybe not. but gone elsewhere, nonetheless. The law is the law and should be enforced equitably. That means send 'em all back and let 'em do it right. How do they think they're gonna make their own country any better by running up here and trying to bankrupt our already bankrupt country? It's no wonder they vote Democrat. It's the same philosophy. Don't try and make things better where you are. Just take away from those better off til we all reach the same level of misery. Unless you're in the ruling class, in which case you can rape the government and the people for all their worth until they get sick of it and shoot you.
    The government needs to stop paying out and recieving no benefit in return. Welfare, food stamps, college grants, farm subsidies to grow less. If you get money from the gubment you should provide some service in return. (and I'm not talking about voting Democrat):rolleyes:

I don't remember if it was Franklin or Jefferson who said it, But when the populace figures out that it can vote itself a paycheck, the republic is doomed.

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Let's reverse the typical immigration scenario for a minute. Say I was an unemployed auto worker living in Detroit. I lost my job because GM closed the factory I work at and opened a new one in Mexico. There are no opportunities for new work anywhere near me, so I say screw it, I'll head down to Mexico. I sneak south across the border, make my way to Guadalajara, walk up to the factory and say hey, I know how to build cars, give me a job right now. Do you think they'd just let me into the country and start talking about how I deserve the chance to work in Mexico and become a Mexican citizen? Hell no, they would throw my sorry butt in jail and I'd quickly become someone's seniorita. So why should we bend over backwards to help out illegal immigrants when no other country would do the same?

Top Bottom