• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    According to the news the Police Department wil be returning his property back to him minus the 115 gr Seller & Beloit round they fired in evidence.
    So Keltec and 5 rds. Comming home.

__Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    Kel tec and 9mm

NOOOOOOOOOOOO. What about my 9 V 40 V 45 threads!!!!?!?!?!?
    Kel tec still a POS

Rangers lead the way

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    So it was S&B ammo for the one shot stop?

I have, and still do use silvertips in my officer sized 1911. Its a generation or two newer than the ones that I have (second hand) knowledge of their performance, but the source is a good one, and the newer generation should work as well or better.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I saw Z defense lawyer say that by law the gun should be returned to Z....then he said, "But I wouldn't know why he would want the gun back since it had killed someone." So....in case you have to defend yourself it should be a brand new gun...? I don't get it.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I saw Z defense lawyer say that by law the gun should be returned to Z....then he said, "But I wouldn't know why he would want the gun back since it had killed someone." So....in case you have to defend yourself it should be a brand new gun...? I don't get it.

Is that why our military budget is so bloated?

JLL101

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    I too had an unreliable Kel-Tec. I purchased a Kel-Tec P3AT about 4 or 5 years ago in the early dark days of very small carry guns. The Kel-Tec at times did not feed reliably and would on occasion not eject properly. The gun was consistant as I had problems with every ammo tried, be it full metal jacket or hollow point. I was a happy camper when the Ruger LCP, then the Sig P238 were introduced. Zimmermann, fortunately for him, had a round chambered and did not have to be concerned with a round not properly feeding. And his well placed 9mm shot made the situation a one shot stop.

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    I just read that he will get his gun back and that it was stated that he may need it, but he better be very care full in its use.

jaybird_123

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Just around the corner.
    I've seen a Kimber jam more than a Hi-Point while shooting at the range. If you would have said Raven/Bryco/Jennings/Davis Arms, I would have to agree but the people I know with Hi-Points absolutely love their reliable cinder blocks.

I have seen the same. After a friend and myself went to the range with my High-Point, which did not jam at all, he went out and bought one.

Top Bottom