• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Odd, I have a pretty good assortment of handguns, a few Colts, (Double Eagle, King Cobra, Anaconda), Ruger's - Beretta's, TTC's, S &W, Thompson,
    etc. as well as some Davis, Cobra, Jennings etc. - As of this date, (and all have had a significant round count), the Cobra's, Jenning and Davis's have always went boom when I pulled the trigger, can't remember the last time they failed! Not sure I may even have a Bryco...

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Worked when it needed to. What is more important in a defensive weapon? Not my cup of tea, but as only ONE of my weapons (that I know of) has absolutely proven to work in a life or death situation, I'll not be disparaging GZ's Kel-Tec. I wonder how much of a boost in sales it will see. I seem to remember the "new" version of the P228 seeing quite a sales spike after it was either rumored or actually identified as the weapon that put down Osama bin Laden...

Hmm...a quick search seems to indicate that the weapon used for the fatal shots to bin Laden was perhaps an HK, instead. My bad.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Didn't the ace prosecuter say that it was a "overloaded gun".....those kel tec's must for elephants.

Maybe the prosecutor recognized it as a 9mm which was structurally sufficient for .32acp? :):

Seriously, it succeeded at performing adequately to prevent Zimmerman from having his head pounded on the concrete until his brain ran out his ears.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Maybe the prosecutor recognized it as a 9mm which was structurally sufficient for .32acp? :):

Seriously, it succeeded at performing adequately to prevent Zimmerman from having his head pounded on the concrete until his brain ran out his ears.

Objection, Your Honor. IndyDave is being preposterous and obviously working for the Defense. His statements are assumptions that are based upon lies. I believe the State has already proven Mr. Zimmerman has lied about everyything related to the facts in this case. So there is no way IndyDave can state Zimmermans brains would have run out his ears if Trayon would have been allowed to continue his self-defence beating of Mr. Zimmerman. Plus, Your Honor, the Doctors have already stated Mr. Zimmermans injuries were not life threatening.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Objection, Your Honor. IndyDave is being preposterous and obviously working for the Defense. His statements are assumptions that are based upon lies. I believe the State has already proven Mr. Zimmerman has lied about everyything related to the facts in this case. So there is no way IndyDave can state Zimmermans brains would have run out his ears if Trayon would have been allowed to continue his self-defence beating of Mr. Zimmerman. Plus, Your Honor, the Doctors have already stated Mr. Zimmermans injuries were not life threatening.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

JB357Mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Yea!
    He only needed 1 shot, my pf9 was a 1 to 3 shot gun before
    either the mag fell out or FTF or FTE.

Out of over 120 rounds I got 1 or 2 mags with out a problem.

I now have an XD9 sc and its flawless.

Jimmy

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    He only needed 1 shot, my pf9 was a 1 to 3 shot gun before
    either the mag fell out or FTF or FTE.

Out of over 120 rounds I got 1 or 2 mags with out a problem.

I now have an XD9 sc and its flawless.

Jimmy

this was my experience with the p3at. My pt709 has performed infinitely better.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Say whatever want, bottom line. Z is only out $250 or so for his Kel Tec instead of say $850 for a mid range 1911 now living in a FL police locker. I suppose he could get his weapon back, anyone want to guess as to if he gets it back or not?

Edit for current status: 19 July 2013. The powers that be have decided he will not be getting his gun back at this time. They want to hold it for double jeopardy reasons.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom