• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What cripples people is having their deep-seated sense of self belittled by lesser minds. And it's not love to force a person to pretend to be something they're not to make other people feel better about that person. It's love to let a person express their true self on their own terms.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Snap - I don't have any right. I'm just relaying the message from...umm...someone with higher authority....

Cathy - I hope you remember the last line of that post the next time you see a headline about a pedophile on the news.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I agree with this story whole heartedly, but I have to wonder, what does it have to do with Girl Scouts who happen to have penises?

Something else I've noticed, why does it seem to be largely the wiminfolk who have no problem with penis-havers behaving like females, while it's other penis-havers who have the biggest problems with that concept? It's not your penises that are at controversy in these personal stories.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I agree with this story whole heartedly, but I have to wonder, what does it have to do with Girl Scouts who happen to have penises?

Something else I've noticed, why does it seem to be largely the wiminfolk who have no problem with penis-havers behaving like females, while it's other penis-havers who have the biggest problems with that concept? It's not your penises that are at controversy in these personal stories.

:+1:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Nothing really, but this thread has derailed pretty far, and it touched on a couple of the derailed topics :P

Side note: Let's not attack each other here. He didn't equate scouts to pedophiles. We don't need post after post of ad hom. We can all discuss the topic - But once we try shutting each other up and nitpicking context of posts on the internets... we're not accomplishing much.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Right. You equated allowing a young male to participate fully in Girl Scouts just like any biological girl of the same age with allowing a pedophile to rape them all while claiming that that is how he expresses his true self, and you see absolutely no daylight between those to scenarioes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom