If you voted for Romney, you just wasted your vote!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I always suspected that third party people were missing the logic gene...this confirms it (or maybe it's just the pot).

Ahhh now you're just making me blush. :): I guess the only people who had logic yesterday were the demacrats because they WON. Welcome to looserville.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I wish that the libertarians would fight the democrats as hard as they fight conservatives. The only way that the LP will have a chance is if the democrats are destroyed.

Libertarians are those who look at both parties and apply the same standards to both. So many R see the evil in the D party and put a halo on the R party because "we're not them". It works both ways with R's & D's that have their mainstream blinders on.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    What do you mean by "destroyed?"

destroy

Pronunciation: /diˈstroi/

Definition of destroy
    verb
    [with object]
    put an end to the existence of (something) by damaging or attacking it:
    the room had been destroyed by fire

ruin (someone) emotionally or spiritually:
    he has been determined to destroy her

defeat (someone) utterly:
    the Tigers destroyed the Padres in five games

(usually be destroyed) kill (a sick, savage, or unwanted animal) by
    humane means:
    their terrier was destroyed after the attack
    Origin:

Middle English: from Old French destru

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    This thread is awesome. And I would like to point out I have been saying the exact same thing as the OP for months.

In the end unless there is a cataclysmic shift in the base of America we have seen the edge of the spiral and we are going down. The people surviving off of the government outnumber the people paying for it and all of them have the same right to vote. Actually it seems like liberals vote more often, and sometimes for dead people...

Jakob

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I never said I was Republican, I was just saying the OP is a successful at trolling. This thread is purely intended to upset Republicans. That was all

Cheapdiesel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Romney NEVER had a chance. I have thought for awhile he was going to loose. I did not vote for him btw.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I never said I was Republican, I was just saying the OP is a successful at trolling. This thread is purely intended to upset Republicans. That was all

I was absolutely and unapologetically trying to provoke, insult, anger, andoffend those who voted for Romney and have also been giving those of usplanning on voting for an actual fiscal conservative a hard time for the lastyear. You see the last year of political chat on the forum has usually ended upin debates between the status quo republicans who think their party can do nowrong and those of us who've actually looked at the republican parties recordwith a honest perspective. If you don't like the topic, then don't allow it tohurt your feelings and feel free to move on with your life somewhere else.

Top Bottom