• ...and so much more!
  • KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    ...expect to get caught and yer ass beat. Some moron from New Jersey that is a truck driver got caught stealing guns and knives at the show.He got a smack-down via KPD and HCSD. I am so proud of the guys!!:rockwoot:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Glad they caught the jerk. Too bad he didn't "resist" and get tazed by three or four or five cops at once! I hope he has a nice stay with bubba. I have a thing about gun thieve, or thieves in general... I wouldn't make a nice judge.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I would think that stealing from a place where you KNOW everyone is armed is possibly the stupidest thing ever. I'm surprised the police even had to be called!

But good job capturing the guy!

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Glad the fool was caught.

This reminded me of an inmate that had privileges and we had allowed to clean the staff lunchroom. As we watched him working on the CCTV he proceeded to raid the refrigerator and had two snacks stuffed in his shorts when he was frisked to go back into population.

Stupid should really hurt!

TK

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    I was standing in the next aisle, immediately adjacent. It went down behind the SharkTac booth. ;) Apparently the bozo lifted a *number* of items into his backpack. At some point, he makes off with a 638 into his shoe/sock. The last item was a magazine with ammo that the booth owner saw go down.

The booth owner follows the guy as he heads toward the exit and gets him to stop. Another fellow helps turn him around and sit him down. The police show up and make him empty his backpack. There is the magazine in question and the thief claims he bought it in the back. The police walk him back, the purchase is denied and then the fun starts.

They try to get him to come along but he resists. Ends up with three cops on top of him and he keeps resisting. This goes on for at least 3 or 4 minutes until they finally taze him... he KEEPS RESISTING under the pile of leo. The original booth owner and another patron grab the bozo's feet and the LEOs finally get him cuffed. What does the guy do? Yep, keeps resisting. Four or five tactical placements of a fist into bodymass finally stop the resisting. This whole thing took AT LEAST 5 -6 minutes.

Piece of crap.

The original booth owner? Big dude, at least 6'4" and 280 with a black beard and ponytail. NOT the wisest choice of whom to steal from.

I'm glad everything was recovered.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I was standing in the next aisle, immediately adjacent. It went down behind the SharkTac booth. ;) Apparently the bozo lifted a *number* of items into his backpack. At some point, he makes off with a 638 into his shoe/sock. The last item was a magazine with ammo that the booth owner saw go down.

The booth owner follows the guy as he heads toward the exit and gets him to stop. Another fellow helps turn him around and sit him down. The police show up and make him empty his backpack. There is the magazine in question and the thief claims he bought it in the back. The police walk him back, the purchase is denied and then the fun starts.

They try to get him to come along but he resists. Ends up with three cops on top of him and he keeps resisting. This goes on for at least 3 or 4 minutes until they finally taze him... he KEEPS RESISTING under the pile of leo. The original booth owner and another patron grab the bozo's feet and the LEOs finally get him cuffed. What does the guy do? Yep, keeps resisting. Four or five tactical placements of a fist into bodymass finally stop the resisting.

Piece of crap.

The original booth owner? Big dude, at least 6'4" and 280 with a black beard and ponytail. NOT the wisest choice of whom to steal from.

Very nice!!! If only one of you got video of it!!! :):

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Good AAR :D Is this the same 6-4 dude who sets up at the 1500. From Martinsville?

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    snip
    Four or five tactical placements of a fist into bodymass finally stop the resisting. snip.

OMG!!! They HIT him? How barbaric! :D

Wonder if he had an LTCH? If not, they can nail him for carrying the 638 without one, in addition to the theft charges.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Don't LEOs get baton training any more? A couple officers with batons could have settled him down quicker than that.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom