If you enjoy shooting guns, you're dangerous. That's a fact.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    So, I'm bored.

I had this really fun conversation with someone on facebook, and I wanted to share:

idiocy.jpg

She of course proceeded to delete all of her comments.

What have we learned, boys and girls? Once you've put it out there, it's out there!

I'm the one in the yellow shirt btw.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I love how people make judgment when they do not even personally know someone. I love how people say that we, as law abiding citizens. Should not be allowed to own guns. However, how easy is it to get a drivers license? Not very hard at all, yet how many people are killed in accidents? Some people are so hypocritical, that they are oblivious to it. Then when you try and argue the fact, they are right, and you are wrong. It also makes you rude. If we could only rid the country of Liberal hypocrites. It would be a much better country to live in. I look at it this way. If you do not want to get butt hurt, then do not join in the debate. Just bite your tongue, and go watch your Liberal media.

Nuff Said :D

Thanks for standing up for your beliefs, and our Right!

Last edited:

ewoodworth1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    ne indianapolis
    they are all like drones, i swear that no matter what the argument is that i get in they all spit out the same one liners and insults. cant even think for themselves. god bless our public school systems, this is exactly why i shed no tears when school budgets begin to be cut

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Haha - I think I'll give her a break.

I blacked the names out to protect the innocence, but then I realized I'm apparently not as innocent as I thought! :D

Well, I saw an interview with a DHS spokesman the other day on TV, and he said that if you like guns and have "radical political views" then the government should check you out and keep an eye on you.

Of course, Janet Reno said much the same thing right after OK City until someone pointed out that no firearms were even involved.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Well, I saw an interview with a DHS spokesman the other day on TV, and he said that if you like guns and have "radical political views" then the government should check you out and keep an eye on you.

Of course, Janet Reno said much the same thing right after OK City until someone pointed out that no firearms were even involved.

No doubt about it - I am a "right wing extremist" by their standards, and I've got a t-shirt that proudly proclaims it :D

br2710

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 23, 2010
    Wayne County
    The sad thing is there are many fools that really beleave this BS. We taks away the guns and no one will get shot. So everybody starts using baseball bats and beat them to death . Now what will they want to get rid of all the bats???

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    How do you have someone as your FaceBook friend whom you have never met? I just find it odd, I pretty much only have folks I know on my FB friends list....

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I love the argument style that she uses.

-I insult you.
    -I say that I don't want to argue so please don't respond to my insulting comments.
    -repeat as neccessary.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    How do you have someone as your FaceBook friend whom you have never met? I just find it odd, I pretty much only have folks I know on my FB friends list....

The "OP" of this "thread" is my friend so he showed up in my feed. She is apparently a friend of his, at least on facebook.

Top Bottom