The ZORG ZF-1

YouTube - Zorg's ZF-1 gun

:+1:

Or maybe

HAND DEVICE (aka Ribbon Device)
    handdevicejo2.jpg

ribbondevice2og7.jpg

(Also from gateworld)

A weapon used by Goa'uld, also known as a "ribbon device." The device is a useful means of interrogation and can inflict great pain. It is capable of emitting a powerful blast of energy to send a foe hurtling across the room. It is also capable of directing a much less intense, yet very deadly, ribbon of energy -- usually directed to the victim's forehead. Extended exposure is lethal.

The device works largely through the user's thought or emotion, theoretically allowing the user to communicate a message to his or her victim, if held in an extended "grip" of less intense energy.

The user must have naquadah in their bloodstream to make the device work, limiting its use primarily to Goa'uld and Tok'ra.

And you can blame my partner at work for this last one. When not on calls, we've been watching the DVDs from Stargate SG-1.

:D

Blessings,
    Bill

wag1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    M60 Machinegun.:yesway:

Now this is an oldy but goody. Carried one of these myself and it was far more accurate than any M16 I ever carried - EVEN AS A FULL AUTOMATIC.

Just make sure you have some muscle to carry a your ammo belts and a spare barrel - I always recruited the broadest shoulder SOB in the unit for that detail :D

Raye7r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2009
    Parke County
    Carried a M14 all through boot camp including qualifying on range. The whole rest of my carreer was with M16/1911/M92. Got my 1911 and AR15. 92 didn't impress me and the M1A has eluded me pricewise. But I would still love to have one, and maybe 10k rounds of surplus ammo.

Top Bottom