• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    My first handgun purchase was a Model 66 S&W. I still have it, about 30 years later, so I guess I wouldn't change a thing.

Mine was a Model 28 S&W. I still have it, (32 years later to boot, Lord we are getting old,) So I too guess I wouldn't change a thing.....

I still love her and she looks as young to me as she did when I was 17!!!! I guess technically she was my "Mrs. Robinson" as she was about 10 years older than me when I got her...

Here she is in her dress shoes....

Throop210

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    My first was a Springfield Arms 1911 micro compact. Heavy little sucker. If I could go back and change I definitely would. Would have got the g26 or m&p first.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    My first one was an Astra Constable II .380 that I bought in 1992. I couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with it if I was standing right beside it, so I have no particular affinity to that particular little weapon. If I had it to do over again, knowing what I know now, I would have bought a S&W 5906 first instead of going from the Astra to a Taurus PT99 then the 5906. The PT99 was an awesome pistol to learn on but the S&W was light years ahead of it. I am lucky enough to have a 5906 now that is in extremely good condition and have no plans to get rid of it anytime soon.

Top Bottom