If Indianapolis was overwhelmed by zombies, where would you go?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seanamus

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    i would bang the hot zombies before they decayed too much.

:puke:
    sounds like an excellent way to become a new member of the walking dead...

oh and uhhhhhhhh means yes they would love to get to know you better, and they would like to pick your brain, from your skull :laugh:

seanamus

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    THERE WOULD BE SO MANY ZOMBIES IN INDY IT WOULD BE A MAD HOUSE!

between the living zombies trying to grab their tvs and laptops and the dead zombies trying to grab some delicious brains you may as well stay locked up in your house after boarding the windows and make one entrance only set up the furniture to funnel them and :ar15::ar15::ar15: :rockwoot:

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    if i was being chased by a zombie here, I would just throw a $10 bill at him and he would stop chasing me. or maybe it would take a 6 pack? depends what neighborHOOD im in.

i would go to your house and hope you had turned into a zombie. then i wouldn't feel so bad looting your house for your vintage gibbies. ;)

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    You should all be ashamed of yourselves. You are all stereotyping them. Just because one or two attacks the living and eats their brains doesn’t mean that they are all like that. Many of them just are overfriendly. Just because they run towards you screaming “Brains! Brains!” doesn’t mean that they should be considered hostile. And another thing, they do not to be referred to as zombies. They are the living impaired. I’m sure we can create some social programs to help them and bring them up to our standard of living. :laugh:

Top Bottom