• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    You realize with some of the people he has up there he has a pretty choice armaments shop... Sam Colt, John Browning, Eli Whitney, Oliver Winchester, and Eliphalet Remington just to name a few of the top of my head. I bet he has a truly awesome BBQ gun!

mudwater

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Wells County
    aamichaelnew.jpg

He has Michael do his light work. So far there has not been any "heavy" work.

Last edited:

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    my neighbors answer to this question.

This thread is wrong in so many ways but oh well. Okay so here it is. If God had a carry piece...
    1. What would it be? why?
    2. Would God open carry or concealed carry? why?
    3. When would God use it (if at all)? why?

I had a friend of mine answer these questions, so here they are

1.what would it be?why?
    His spirit. In Gods word the Bible it says in Zechariah chapter 4 verse 6 "not by might nor by power, but by my spirit," says the lord Almighty.

2.would god open carry or concealed carry? why?
    the bible tells about the Armor of God. In Ephesians chapter6: verse 10-18 in verse 17 It says "Take the Helmet of salvation, (to protect us from the Devils Lies) and the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God." (God's truth defense against satans lies.)

3.when would god use it (if at all)? why?
    Isaiah 55:11 says "so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." Also Isaiah 56:1 says, " this is what the lord says: maintain justice and do what is right, for my salvation is close at hand and my righteousness will soon be revealed."

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Uh lets play the quote scripture game....

He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steal is broken by mine arms. - The Bible, Old Testament, Psalms 18:34

Thy men shall fall by the sword, and thy mighty in the war. - The Bible, Old Testament, Isaiah 4:25.

And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him, and said unto him, The Lord is with thee, thou mighty man of valor. - The Bible, Old Testament, Judges 6:12.

Be of good courage, and let us behave ourselves valiantly for our people, and for the cities of our God: and let the Lord do that which is good in his sight. - The Bible, Old Testament, I Chronicles 19:13.

No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier. - The Bible, New Testament, II Timothy 2:4.

The Lord is a man of war. - The Bible: Old Testament, Exodus, 15:3.

And by thy sword shalt thou live, and shalt serve thy brother; and it shall come to pass when thou shalt have dominion, that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck. - The Bible, Old Testament, Genesis, 27:40.

The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him: But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepard, the stone of Isreal). - The Bible, Old Testament, Genesis, 49:23,24.

As yet I am as strong this day as I was in the day that Moses sent me: as my strength was then, even so is my strength now, for war, both to go out, and to come in. - The Bible, Old Testament, Joshua 14:11.

One man of you shall chase a thousand: for the Lord your God, he it is that fighteth for you, as he hath promised you. - The Bible, Old Testament, Joshua 23:10.

Behold, the people shall rise up as a great lion, and lift up himself as a young lion: he shall not lie down until he eat of the prey, and drink the blood of the slain. - The Bible, Old Testament, Numbers 23:24.

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    come on

Uh lets play the quote scripture game....

He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steal is broken by mine arms. - The Bible, Old Testament, Psalms 18:34

Thy men shall fall by the sword, and thy mighty in the war. - The Bible, Old Testament, Isaiah 4:25.

And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him, and said unto him, The Lord is with thee, thou mighty man of valor. - The Bible, Old Testament, Judges 6:12.

Be of good courage, and let us behave ourselves valiantly for our people, and for the cities of our God: and let the Lord do that which is good in his sight. - The Bible, Old Testament, I Chronicles 19:13.

No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier. - The Bible, New Testament, II Timothy 2:4.

The Lord is a man of war. - The Bible: Old Testament, Exodus, 15:3.

And by thy sword shalt thou live, and shalt serve thy brother; and it shall come to pass when thou shalt have dominion, that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck. - The Bible, Old Testament, Genesis, 27:40.

The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him: But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepard, the stone of Isreal). - The Bible, Old Testament, Genesis, 49:23,24.

As yet I am as strong this day as I was in the day that Moses sent me: as my strength was then, even so is my strength now, for war, both to go out, and to come in. - The Bible, Old Testament, Joshua 14:11.

One man of you shall chase a thousand: for the Lord your God, he it is that fighteth for you, as he hath promised you. - The Bible, Old Testament, Joshua 23:10.

Behold, the people shall rise up as a great lion, and lift up himself as a young lion: he shall not lie down until he eat of the prey, and drink the blood of the slain. - The Bible, Old Testament, Numbers 23:24.

this was a crazy question that got crazy answers.my answer to this question would have been he dont need one.sorry if i upset some people :dunno:

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Not upset at all.
    I have it on fairly questionable authority that He likes an operator with light rail. ("Let there be" don't you know)
    IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

Last edited:

P Starr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    God is too busy to have to deal with any issue that would require a gun. He has Angels to do his enforcing.

A better question would have been, "What gun would the various Angels carry?"

Jerry D Young

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    Reno, NV
    .50 Trapper Flintlock single shot. Deep blue, scroll engraved, inlaid with gold and silver with fancy Black Walnut carved wood for the times when justice needs to be dished out with a bit of finesse. (He's GOD. He only needs one shot. Powder never gets wet and it's always loaded.)

For a bit more authority for those situations that that warrant it, a deep blue, scroll engraved, silver and gold inlaid Para Ordnance P-14 framed .50GI with checkered black walnut grip panels. (Only needs the one magazine. Remember. It's GOD. Never runs out of ammo.)

Flintlock carried in a concealed, spring-loaded forearm holster under the right robe sleeve, and the .50GI in a similar holster under the left robe sleeve.

When would it be used? Whenever GOD decides to make a point to those involved.

Benjamin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    Okay well so far the results suggest that God by far favors some kind of 1911. Probably the next choice has been the Desert Eagle in 50AE. A few still seem to think he would favor an M2. Lol. You know what they say, "Our God is an awesome God".

Top Bottom