• Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Yeah, that would suck.

God takes his final shot in a perfect string of bullseyes...
    It looks like a mirac - It's in the hole!

[/Spackler]:D

I was thinking more like,

"...and in an unusual move, the competition rules are waived to allow the Lord to break the 180 degree plane. He stands at the line blindfolded, the pistol aimed backwards over His shoulders. His finger tightens and.... OH MY GOODNESS!! The shot ricochets off of the announcer's clipboard, another competitor's shooting glasses, a coconut carried by a European swallow, and a rock in the shooting lane and the bullet stops, balanced precariously on the edge of the paper in the center of the bullseye!

Jerry Miculek was heard to mutter, "showoff...""

Or y'know... something like that. :dunno:

Blessings,
    Bill

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    jesus-with-rifle-thumb.jpg

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    God would carry a 1911, but only as his backup. For his main weapon he's rockin' a M240B. 7.62mm, belt-fed righteousness.

Oh yeah, and Jesus is humpin' a 60mm tube while the deciples carry the baseplate and ammo.:ar15::D

You have got to be joking right?...
    A 240B?

Belt fed righteousness?

Belt fed Righteousness is another John "BY GOD" Moses Browning design. The trusty, The venerable "Ma Deuce" the Mighty M-2! :rockwoot:

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    One thread got really nasty over pics like this then was closed. I wasn't offended but just saying.

Anyway, 1911 all the way. Most folks look silly with a shoulder rig, but that's what he would be sporting. :)

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    One thread got really nasty over pics like this then was closed. I wasn't offended but just saying.

Anyway, 1911 all the way. Most folks look silly with a shoulder rig, but that's what he would be sporting. :)

I'm sorry I did not realize that this would be offensive to anyone. I personally didn't think anything of it.

sonovasailor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    southport
    When someone asks me why I carry a gun instead of trusting God for protection. I tell them to read about David and Goliath. David faced the giant fully armed with a sling and 5 smooth stones. Plus, David was trained and experianced in self defense. I am prepared and He sharpens my aim!
    My God Bless and Forgive America on this 4th of July.

barricade

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    1. the power to create and desroy.
    2. he does open carry, we have seen and fear him.
    3. doesnt need to he has used them enough that you would've thought we would stop oposing him.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    He talks about turning our plowshares into swords. For that reason I say a sword.

A LIGHTNING Fast Sword, if you know what I mean.

LuckyBrush

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Delphi, Indiana
    God is frowning on us for blaspheming his name. I think Jesus might carry a PPK though.
    Seriously, God would just do the Darth Vader thing and wave his hand, if he has one, and if he's a he.

mdroz3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2009
    Walkerton
    God would carry a

Colt Single Action 45colt. Hand crafted to his specifactions. The trigger responds to a pull of 1oz.
    Open Carry in a black western rig with a Silver Chess Knight on the holster.
    2sayzkn.jpg

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'm thinking something big bore. If semi auto then a full custom 1911 done by John Browning himself, or a Gold 50 cal desert eagle. He doesn't really even need them though its all for show. He'll just strike you down with the lightning or have angels carry you off and drop you down to hell.

Top Bottom