• Status
    Not open for further replies.

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    LOL I never asked about rust. Maybe you need to learn how to read! I simply replied from the point of someone who previously owned a Xd. I had 0 problems with rust or anything for that matter. Would have I put it up, toe to toe with any Glock? Damn right I would have. Maybe you need to pull your head out of the sand. Come to the realization that they are both good platforms. Stop thinking that Glocks are the best gun period on the market right now. They may be in your eyes, but that is just your opinion.

So, do you go into denial, when you see a pic of a Glock that went boom? Yes, that's right Glocks have issues also. It can happen to any brand of gun on the market.

I'm trying to determine which is funnier. What you just mentioned, or the fact he goes back and edits his post 8 hours after 2 guys quoted it. As if no one will notice. Between this, and Joe forgetting what he posted, let alone read, I now understand how Springfield can sell $250.00 guns for $500.00 in such a confused marketplace. And then turn around and have these clowns argue how they think they got the better deal. And we wonder how this nation is dumbing down?? Bill T.

This is hilarious. You've been expressly shown that the post 2006 Xds do not have rust issues because their finish is exactly the same is glocks. And here you are still pounding the same issue comparing what you admit was an early XD. You don't have a leg to stand on. Try to maintain some dignity and stop spreading your misconceptions that have already been proven false.

I also notice that you made no attempt to address all of the quality issues glock has had through its history. I see you completely ignored the xd torture test I posted. You are more concerned with insulting Joe than defending your position. You keep making the same claims, are proven wrong right before you make the same claim again.

Oh, I thought you were going to give me the last word:D

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    21 pages because somebody resurrected a thread from 2008? Probably to get to 50 posts?

Let the Glock guys shoot Glocks. Let the XD guys shoot XDs. Hell, even let Delmar enjoy his Hi Point. And let everybody think they are smarter than everybody else for it. Does anybody on here really care that much what other people shoot? Or what they think of the guns you choose to shoot?

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    21 pages because somebody resurrected a thread from 2008? Probably to get to 50 posts?

Let the Glock guys shoot Glocks. Let the XD guys shoot XDs. Hell, even let Delmar enjoy his Hi Point. And let everybody think they are smarter than everybody else for it. Does anybody on here really care that much what other people shoot? Or what they think of the guns you choose to shoot?

+1

IBTL

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    you talk the talk... I guess we can all sound like pro's on the Internet.

You don't need to prove anything to me, sound like you need to prove it to yourself.

What do I have to prove? You act like you know my current situation. You deal with what I have been through in the last two years with my Dad's medical problems. My family comes first to me. Maybe if you where not such a hypocrite and tried to see things from others perspective. Then maybe you would not be such a ****?

Everyone, bow down to HICKMAN the pro.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    If anyone really wants to settle the BS. Then I purpose an idea. I will gladly put my FNP up against someones Glock 9mm. I'm talking the same tests and conditions. That way there is no BS afterward. We can meet at a location that is reasonable for the both of us. Afterward, we will post the results on here. I have nothing to prove. Instead let the guns do the talking. Instead of all the he said ****. :dunno:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Let's back it down a bit, guys. I have seen a couple of personal attacks and it's not that serious.

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN

I've been away too long I see.....:rolleyes:

I started with a gen2 g17, got an xd40sc, hated the top heaviness/40cal round, so I sold it and got a G33 the same day.....I liked the newer xdm though, I may have to get ahold of one in the future...

its all personal preference, so what makes people get all uppidy?

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    What do I have to prove? You act like you know my current situation. You deal with what I have been through in the last two years with my Dad's medical problems. My family comes first to me. Maybe if you where not such a hypocrite and tried to see things from others perspective. Then maybe you would not be such a ****?

Everyone, bow down to HICKMAN the pro.

You're the kid that goes out of your way to bash ONE brand of gun you don't like that others do, who's the **** here?

You're really not even worth debating with, a least Joe and King make valid points...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom