• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • apovinelli

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Indy
    Okay, so as I read on this forum, everyday there is a thread about how great glocks are blah blah blah...

I have never owned a Glock so I have no attachment to them. At them same time, I have never owned a Glock so I have nothing negative about them either. On here, I have only seen good things, never bad about them...If that is the case...then why is it that when I go to the classified section there is always at least 5 Glocks on the front page. So they are best best guns but everyone wants to get rid of them? Is this because they are reliable but boring?

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    They are not for everyone.

Some people cant get over the fact that there is no external saftey.

Some people cant ever lean how to shoot them.

Some people hate black guns.

lilop

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    A lot of people have at least one Glock (or more than one), but they are inexpensive. Therefore, if someone is wanting to fund a new purchase, or if they just need the money, they'll tend to sell their Glock, 'cause they can always get another. Plus, if they have more than one Glock, it makes it that much easier to sell one. More Glocks for sale just means more people own Glocks, and people tend to view their Glocks more as tools, so it's just easier to let one go if need be.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    A lot of people have at least one Glock (or more than one), but they are inexpensive. Therefore, if someone is wanting to fund a new purchase, or if they just need the money, they'll tend to sell their Glock, 'cause they can always get another. Plus, if they have more than one Glock, it makes it that much easier to sell one. More Glocks for sale just means more people own Glocks, and people tend to view their Glocks more as tools, so it's just easier to let one go if need be.

Nice, they are all the same. Plenty of them out there. Heck I sold one last night and wasnt even trying and might have another one sold.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    If you do not want yours, I will gladly take it off your hands. Of course, you would not sell a fellow :ingo: member a piece of dangerous junk; so I will just accept your donation of a faulty, dangerous pistol. :):

Let me know and I will send you my address. I will even pay the shipping to take it off your hands.;)

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    ever notice how when you look for cars on craigslist, you always see F150, Honda Civics etc?

It's because there are SO DAMN MANY OF THEM in the population.

This has been explained many, many times.

Can't wait for my new G35 to get here!! :rockwoot:

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area
    ever notice how when you look for cars on craigslist, you always see F150, Honda Civics etc?

It's because there are SO DAMN MANY OF THEM in the population.

This has been explained many, many times.

Can't wait for my new G35 to get here!! :rockwoot:

I wish I still had your G34. Still kicking myself for selling that one!

releo 37

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Glocks are simple and if you own a 17 and a 26 as a backup there's no difference than the size all the controls are the same. Some people buy them because they see/hear about them all the time and then decide they don't like them due to the safety/grip/sights etc. Some people want to try something else and know they can replace the Glock pretty easy. They are a working gun and most people will use/abuse a Glock before they will a higher priced gun

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i like black guns but to make them truely reliable and accurate you need to do some work to them out of the box, and nothing for a glock seems cheap to me. im even a dealer for lone wolf, and even dealer cost is outragious for parts.

Top Bottom