• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Obama's sealed college records? Now that would be something to see. I wonder if the rummers and speculations are correct in that he applied as a foreign student to get preferential admission treatment and a cut in his tuition. :dunno:

Okay, I know I'm playing into the conspiracy theorists but still, One can hope.

This would be optimal.

loudpedal

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Parc Fermé
    Trump always looks like he smells poop and can't quite figure out where it is coming from.

:laugh:
    That is the funniest thing I have heard all week. (Well excluding things that I've said.)

Is it just me or does the Don remind anyone else of a Ronald McDonald Balloon?

RonaldMcDonald.jpg

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Well it looks like BO and MO filed for divorce 10 years ago. Unless it was because he was sleeping around, I can not see this making a difference.

Donald Trump to reveal ¿divorce papers of Michelle and Barack Obama¿, claims respected financial pundit | Mail Online

That makes sense. I don't know if it was here or somewhere else, but I remember reading some obscure claim that his marriage to Michelle was fabricated for the purpose of protecting his image. Well, fabricated may be the wrong word. It's legit in terms of legality, but it wasn't one motivated out of love.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

Yea, Beck was talking about this too. From what he heard it had to do with a girl from the church who got pregnant back in the 80's, and Mitt, who was a church Bishop at the time, counseled her about putting it up for adoption instead of an abortion. If this is it. They did say it was a family court.

Allred. . . somewhere there is a broom factory missing their test rider.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    That makes sense. I don't know if it was here or somewhere else, but I remember reading some obscure claim that his marriage to Michelle was fabricated for the purpose of protecting his image. Well, fabricated may be the wrong word. It's legit in terms of legality, but it wasn't one motivated out of love.

I'm not saying "love" shouldn't be a factor in getting married but it shouldn't be the main one. A big part of the reason the divorce rate is so high is because people don't look at what marriage is for what it actually is, a business contract. Look at many of the arranged marriages, the average divorce rate is around 4-5% compared to 50%+. I honestly wouldn't see anything wrong with Barry and Michelle taking a bit of a different view on marriage and I surely don't care if they almost got divorced at some point. Digging up something like that seems like a bit of flailing desperation.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    . Digging up something like that seems like a bit of flailing desperation.

If that turns out to be what Trump is flogging - then yes , I agree with you, Sepe.
    At the same time if what Super Bee says is correct - Romney was TOTALLY in the right and we should NEVER be digging into that. Mormons do not have a paid ministry. A Bishop is the pastor of a local congregation. Trying to dredge that up is the EXACT equivalent of going back to when Huckabee was a preacher and dragging out and unsealing some counsel given to a church member. Both of these things would be classless and baseless if true. Trump and Allred are clowns and deserve all of the derision that should be heaped upon them for behaving in this manner.
    Dragging a clergy privileged conversation into the public domain for the purpose of embarrassment is also similar to digging (and this is hypothetical) one of Ron Paul's conversation with a patient where he advised her to have an abortion or something. Or digging up Ms. Allred's attorney - client privileged conversations to light.

They are all shameless and all deserve to be shut down.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member