• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    little turds! A few years back I had a cell stolen out of my car in my driveway too. Personally I think my neighbor's degenerate son did it, but I have no way to prove it.

Back on topic, I get to interact with the little freaks while I attend school nights. Believe me, a goodly portion of them are that unmitigatedly retarded,

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I personally think that what is left of our country is being pushed toward civil unrest on a scale that has never been seen anywhere else in history. I also think idiots like this will be leading the charge for the side that represents everything that is wrong with America. If our enemies are truly this dumb, it'll be a frikken turkey shoot! Go forth and multiply my man.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I personally think that what is left of our country is being pushed toward civil unrest on a scale that has never been seen anywhere else in history. I also think idiots like this will be leading the charge for the side that represents everything that is wrong with America
    And guess what, that guy will be armed with what he hates the most. The sidearm that will save his life!

tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    :xmad: i passed Jeff Foxworthy's "You just might be a redneck" test years ago with flying colors, and dammed proud of it. And I'm totally offended at the way this punk references rednecks.... :rockwoot:
    Me to Im dammed proud to be who I am

have you been around a lot of today's youth?
    Im 23 and I think im ok :ar15:
    but yes my generation frightens me and the scary part is somehow someday there gonna be leaders

tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    I commented on his video WARNING KINDA GRAPHIC

Well if you dont like it maybe you should leave the country and go somewhere that has firearms banned. You sir are an unwelcome plague over our society. Not all gun owners are rednecks. Scariest part is our generation is supposed to be the future. If it doesnt make you feel safe than go hide in your padded crib and sing Kumbaya. You whine on youtube for attention and your intellect has dumbfounded me. I hope you die in a carpet fire that was started by a broken Ipod dock.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    That dude is trolling. He posted that video a couple years ago to get reactions like he's still getting. Maybe he's a double-agent trying to make the Brady Bunch look bad (like they need any help) or maybe he's just trolling. Either way the video is a spoof. I doubt he's handling a pistol being that much of an anti-gun extremist.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    You guys are giving him exactly what he wants attention.
    Well the more attention he gets the more people will see his vids. And that will help make the brady bunch (That sound so funny) look like the stupid extremist they are.

Top Bottom