• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    Then he should fix it better. And I read the entire thread. You don't know it jumped the fence. Dog probably found another weak spot. OP was pissed at the suggestion to fix fence so its probably not well maintained since he didn't spend the time to keep it up in the first place.

This was not an immediate threat to the life of himself or family. The killing was needless. That's the facts.

I fixed the fence! I staked down the lower parts of the chan link with 12inch angle iron stakes. The rest of the fence that had high spots had already been staked down with 8ft long hog panels two foot high. Some of you sheep will never wake up and be able to recognize a threat and defend your self from it. I have a wife and a 4yr old and a 9month old child. How many agressive animals do you want in your yard?

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    I'm glad I don't live in your town. I'd hate to know that the guy down the street thinks the proper response to a growling lab is a hail of bullets. I assume you haven't heard of Maslow's Law.

I'm still wondering how he has a "right" to defend his family, and that somehow includes a dog, which is a piece of property.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    OP, this is the proper way to deal with aggressive dogs:

UQdNc.gif

Top Bottom