I wanna watch Manning kick our butts while we beat him...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    I just viewed the box score for the game. If one had not watched the game one could easily believe that Denver had won. The last fumble and interception was huge.

Was good to see the defense flying around jamming the WR's, swarming the ball and hitting. Even the punter got in on it.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Boy were you wrong!
    Seattle by 9 WAS a realistic pick. I actually had Seattle by 5 over Indy. That was a shocker for most of America.

Even the San Francisco game was a HUGE shocker. Coming into the season they were ranked as the number two defense in the league. Week one we got to see what they could have been, a couple of injuries later and you now have a Steeler'esque defense. What once was great has faded into average. I fully anticipate this game to be a hard fought, good game. But it won't be back and forth. The Colts don't show up for their first few drives. That right there will be enough for the Broncos to go up by 2-3 scores. Expect very few punts from either team. I'm willing to say 5 punts through the game for both teams combined.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    :rockwoot:I DVR'd the game but, *note to self* didn't record whatever came on after the game, so my recording stopped with about 4 minutes to go in the game. I think we can now say that the Colts are the real deal. I know, I know... "any given Sunday" and all, but still... Now I just hope Reggie's injury isn't too serious.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    It happens. Had it not been for Manning pulling a Manning, it could have easily gone the other way.
    Oh, come on. You stuck out your neck and got it chopped. It happens.:): It is interesting that the Colts have seemed to be able to beat teams when they are the underdogs and lose to teams rated worse. Luck and the rest of the team still have some growing to do, but they are on the right track.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I was wondering how long it would take for P.Manning to get blamed for the loss. Denver got beat up front. Plain and simple. Well, remove some simple minded stupidity on a couple of Bronco linemen and it would have been a different game.
    Haters gotta be haters.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I was wondering how long it would take for P.Manning to get blamed for the loss. Denver got beat up front. Plain and simple. Well, remove some simple minded stupidity on a couple of Bronco linemen and it would have been a different game.
    Haters gotta be haters.
    I didn't watch, but I'll bet I can tell you what happened:

1)#18 sucks at playing anywhere but a dome
    2) #18 was pressured by the defense and got his "happy feet" on in the pocket and made some very silly decisions
    3) #18 went and cursed out his line

Peyton Manning The Choker or The 4 Time MVP Voted 8th Greatest Player of All Time? - YouTube

watch the video. When he has no confidence in the pocket, he chokes.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Haters gotta be haters.

Peyton is more Teflon than Obama. It's NEVER his fault.

I saw a bit on dr Phil years ago. His guest had been married multiple times and the guest blamed all the ex spouses. Dr Phil looked at the guest and said every one of the marriages had at least 1 thing in common and pointed at the guest.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Glad some of you fans are realistic. I've got the Broncos by 14.
    I'm guessing 28-24 Denver
    Broncos by 13????
    If one had not watched the game one could easily believe that Denver had won.

I want to be your bookie. :):

On a more serious note, godspeed to Reggie.

Oh, and why couldn't Peyton take off his helmet at the end of the game? (( :( )) It was real classy of him to shake hands with a lot of the field personnel on the way to the locker room.

Top Bottom