I wanna watch Manning kick our butts while we beat him...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Hornady, are you crazy? From day 1 Manning paid for that place. He shelled out hundreds of millions for that to be built. When he left, he sold it to the Colts. Just like the Peyton Manning Hospital for Children. He paid for that to be built too...

At least that's what most people I know believe. I should really find smarter people to hang out with. :):

Speaking of, a coworker tried to tell me the other day that LOS, ICC, and Conseco are not owned by the state and that Capital Improvement Board is NOT a state agency.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Hornady, are you crazy? From day 1 Manning paid for that place. He shelled out hundreds of millions for that to be built. When he left, he sold it to the Colts. Just like the Peyton Manning Hospital for Children. He paid for that to be built too...

At least that's what most people I know believe. I should really find smarter people to hang out with. :):

Speaking of, a coworker tried to tell me the other day that LOS, ICC, and Conseco are not owned by the state and that Capital Improvement Board is NOT a state agency.
    Wonder how much smaller Peyton's salary would have been had Irsay had to pay for his own damn place of business.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Wow, this is starting to be embarrassing for the Broncos. I didn't realize this game was as big as it is. I realize it's a big game, but Manning doesn't choke during the regular season.

jimmythang

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Great game! Colts continue to get it done. With Reggie out (likely) the Colts will spread the field and the te's will be a much bigger part of the game.

Top Bottom