• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    you wont have to say anything. just introduce her. theyll know right away shes old as ****. :):

i kid, i kid. do her friends have money and share her taste for 25 year olds? im turning over on 1 feb and im always up for a sugar mamma.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    How long have you two been a "couple"? My advice, hang around and see how it goes. Observe how her Mom treats her Dad. Hang out with her friends and family and see how comfortable that feels. Listen to your heart. See if you find yourself over the long haul, wondering what it would be like, to date someone closer to your age.
    I have a couple of friends who married much older women. Over time, their relationships have evolved from two loving adults into a bossy mom and a compliant kid. Just something to watch out for...

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    41589_15080018625_8342523_n.jpg

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    She is way too good looking for you. She will use you for the boy toy you are. Bleed you dry and move on to the next sucker.

There is a reason she is still single and dating younger guys. It is called control. Ride it til the wheels fall off but watch your finances and balls.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Pardon us son , she ain't no kid !

That's a cocktail waitress in a Dolly Pardon wig !

I said I know it dad , ain't she cool ! That's the kind I dig . :D

Edit oops ! Typed that before I'd seen the pics .

First thing you need to do is break up and send her to someone older , say me !

Good find man !

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    She is way too good looking for you. She will use you for the boy toy you are. Bleed you dry and move on to the next sucker.

There is a reason she is still single and dating younger guys. It is called control. Ride it til the wheels fall off but watch your finances and balls.
    bleed me dry?

emotionally? been there done that i can recognize it the day i meet someone

money? lol i have no money

physically? yes plz

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Life's to short

I would like to share a story of what my family went through. It's not to do with age, but somewhat similar. My Sisters boyfriend is Black. Before anyone gets upset, I mean no offense. For the longest time, I did not even know she had a boyfriend. My sister never said anything, and she never brought her around. When I got out of the service, my Mom finally told me. By that time, they had been together for 5 years, since 2000. I said, why wait so long to tell me? My sister was afraid that we would not approve. Honestly, I really did not care. My Sister is happy, and her boyfriend is a great guy. I only want to see her happy. He comes over on Thanksgiving and Christmas. They may not be married, but I consider him family. Again, if you are happy, too me that's what matters.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Maybe she dates younger guys because she looks younger than she is.:D
    and most guys think she is their age until she tells them.
    That's not her fault but a blessing. There is nothing wrong with being a
    "cougar" I really do hate that phrase. I think it is great when any 2 people find love at any age. I would'nt tell your parents until they asked, then of course tell them. I think once they see how you two are together they will get used to it. I would use a bit of caution since she is older and maybe a little more experienced at life in general but I would continue to have fun and get to know her better. If you get hurt well then you will have to man up and learn from it like everyone else in any relationship that went bad.:twocents:

Top Bottom