• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • raptrbreth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    New Palestine
    Me personally? They give you grey hair faster. I have three of them, 21, 18 and 6. I don't know if I'll ever like the ones they bring home. But so worth it....

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    She is adorable Doc! Congratulations! What a day of highs and lows huh? My thoughts and prayers are with your grandma and your entire family.

Just remember this one phrase for about sixteen years from now when she wants you to meet 'this guy'..."if you make my daughter cry, I will make you cry harder".

Indy 1911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Wish you nothing but the best. Mine are 17 and 18 now, and they seemed to be just that size last week. Goes way too fast.

draketungsten

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2012
    Hendricks Co.
    You have NO idea how screwed you are. She will control your world and you will voluntarily submit. You will be having tea parties and letting her put barrettes in your hair before you know it.

Mine is only 5 and I dread the teenage years. I've already started the blackmail evidence for then to be threatened to send to her friends on Facebook if she's not back home by 10. The 12 gauge and 7.62 by the front door are for the boys who come calling.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Congrats on the new family addition, Doc, and sorry to hear about your grandmother. You will all be in my prayers.

Oh, and both your girls are beautiful, neither of them needs makeup. If either complains about that picture, either show her this post or stick a pacifier in her mouth... depending on which one is complaining. I doubt I need to tell you which is which. ;)

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom