• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • williamsjr22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Congrats!! For Fatherly advice, I always look to Chris Rock as he sums up what your primary purpose as a Father should be.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tojBadSr2zI[/ame]

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Tom Wilson (Biff from Back to the Future)...
    The DAUGHTER song:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELmJHrmtCcU&list=UUxkGZID3IhZA2pTk5q2FGVw&index=23[/ame]

cjcinin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    When you have two in college let me know how you feel then!
    Just kidding. Best thing you will ever be apart of.
    Best wishes.
    C.J.

DKY197

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Monroe County
    Congratulations and bless you for taking a parent-less child into your home and your life to love as your own. There are few gifts in this world as precious and meaningful.

I've known quite a few children of adoption in the Marine Corps. It's a special relationship when you seek out a lonely child and fight to be granted the right to love and raise them. Treasure it. In my experience, they will feel the gravity of it and your gift will not go unappreciated.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Congrats! Get the car seats figured out yet?

Thanks for all the well wishes guys and gals!

I figured out the base won't fit in my car while other seats are latched in. I'll try the seatbelt strap for the others and see if that works tonight.

I'm headed to ft Wayne now with my boys as my grandmother is likely going to pass away today. Roller coaster of emotions today.

Here's a pic of my wife and new daughter who will get to bond all day. She'll be mad if she finds out I put a makeup-less pic online, so shhhh

5A9D023B-F6D5-4B9C-9617-EF08834CFE10-134-00000002FF0C576C_zps5dd604f2.jpg

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Congrats. But as the father of a beautiful 15 year old girl, I have to ask; what were you thinking man?:dunno: The most terrifying 3 words I have ever heard were, it's a girl:nailbite:

Give this thread a bump when the first skinny jeans wearin, Justin Beiber lookin, hormone driven, little turd shows up at your door and tell me you were thinking clearly:nuts:

Well, if you can't be talked out of it, I gotta tell you, I wouldn't trade a minute of my life with my little girl for anything. It goes way too fast. Enjoy it.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Thanks for all the well wishes guys and gals!

I figured out the base won't fit in my car while other seats are latched in. I'll try the seatbelt strap for the others and see if that works tonight.

I'm headed to ft Wayne now with my boys as my grandmother is likely going to pass away today. Roller coaster of emotions today.

Here's a pic of my wife and new daughter who will get to bond all day. She'll be mad if she finds out I put a makeup-less pic online, so shhhh

5A9D023B-F6D5-4B9C-9617-EF08834CFE10-134-00000002FF0C576C_zps5dd604f2.jpg
    Two beautiful ladies, my man! Probably good I didn't have a girl. I'd be so wrapped around her finger it wouldn't be funny. And as for the boys, well, just time your gun cleaning right and you shouldn't have any worries! :D

Oh, and condolences on your grandmother. Sorry you have some dark hours in your time of joy.

cjcinin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    Raise her right and the boys are NO worry. They see will see though the crap just like you.
    My girls made me a man and you will see what I mean seen enough.
    Again best wishes and congratulations.
    C.J.

Top Bottom