• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I'm tired of seeing references to the epic INGO fire/dispute and being lost. Will someone please explain it?

As I recall it.

An INGOer was at a family Christmas party. Another family member stole a present from the INGOer's child. INGOer posted a thread here about it and the lynch mob here came out in full force. The story made it to 4 chan and who knows where else. The alleged thiefs info was made public and her house ended up burning down.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    As I recall it.

An INGOer was at a family Christmas party. Another family member stole a present from the INGOer's child. INGOer posted a thread here about it and the lynch mob here came out in full force. The story made it to 4 chan and who knows where else. The alleged thiefs info was made public and her house ended up burning down.

This was the op?

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    As I recall it.

Bet they have an interesting family reunion picnic.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    As I recall it.

Thanks for explaining it. I have seen vague references to that thread for years. I will no longer be in the dark. :rockwoot:

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    No. It is just the only thread that clearly surpasses this thread with epicness.

Ok I am clear now. I did see where the op started a thread this year where he said he started a fire at his home with a homemade forge. When it rains it pours I guess. Poor guy.

TheReaper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Southeastern IN
    As I recall it.

Wait..wait..wait! You mean to tell me there are CRIMINALS on INGO's??? Get out!

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    The OP would be giving us more updates, but a thief (or cop) stole his computer after the police left the car unlocked.

laptop_stolen_theif_theft_thief_lost_recover.jpg

LeeStreet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    South of Steuben Co.
    Sorry, but I don't believe a word of it. What person would stay with another person with a record like that? Plus, he threw his wife under the bus when he told the alleged cop that she was drinking, not that it makes a difference since she wasn't driving. You don't spew information unless you are asked.

tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    As I recall it.

Thanks, I've searched for that thread because I saw references to it. Now I understand why it was deleted.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    As I recall it.

Yeah, that^.
    The thief denied it. Video was produced. An ultimatum was given to either apologize or the vid would be published. The lady refused so off to YouTube it went... Where it made its way to 4chan.
    People there took matters into their own hands and posted all personal info.
    The fire was sketchy.... There was possibly insurance fraud involved or something like that. I don't think it was confirmed either way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom