• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Miketodd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Anybody up for a group buy on t-shirts for this thread? "I posted in the wallet stealing Trooper thread."

What-does-a-business-genius-look-like-300x300.jpg

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    How bout some dancing shoes? Sometimes I just want to dance!

"We need our guns to keep ourselves from harm. The poor people are burning in the sun. They need a chance: they ain't got a chance. I need a gun cause all I do is dance. All I do is dance."

Bumping a worthy cause. This thread should be stickied and hanged in the public square as a reminder of what happens when one does something stupid.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So Op, I hear your short on funds. Got any firearms you want to sell?

I think the OP has been on long enough to know there is nothing left he can say thAt would change the direction of this thread.

I can confirm that the Safety Dance isn't all that safe.

Next you're going to say that the Hokey Pokey really isn't what it's all about, aren't you?

How about the goat dance?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIm8qNirTOk

I would love an update on this story...

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I am absolutely astounded that the OP has left his original post up and not removed it, and has complained about his real name info being removed. This makes no sense. I really do not get how this kind of stupidity exists.

varasha

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Indy East Side
    I just can't believe i read all that...did i really spend like 1.5 hours reading that....WTH AM I DOING! WHAT HAS MT LIFE COME TO!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSFKAIHEB:N FNIOFNEFK

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I am absolutely astounded that the OP has left his original post up and not removed it, and has complained about his real name info being removed. This makes no sense. I really do not get how this kind of stupidity exists.

My observation is that there are times when I am confronted with people I absolutely cannot understand. Then I reflect on the fact that in order to understand them, I would have to be one of them. Then I find myself thankful that I do not understand them.

I will add that, although it seems that there should be, there are no bottom limits on stupidity or evil.

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    My observation is that there are times when I am confronted with people I absolutely cannot understand. Then I reflect on the fact that in order to understand them, I would have to be one of them. Then I find myself thankful that I do not understand them.

I will add that, although it seems that there should be, there are no bottom limits on stupidity or evil.

Um.... Well.....

696484e8f644d9ee788ec4af6a78f624.png

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

Look at his past arrest record....

You're a cop. Look at the people you get to interact with on a daily basis. I bet that not too many of them qualify for the Mensa society.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom