2.22_Commit.png

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I dunno, wives seem over the line
    I see no harm in it personally - it's a publicly available image that was made into a G-Rated meme. I've seen much worse posted here. That said - would it be any better/worse if it was some random image of a woman from Google? We do all, of course, realize that every meme we see with somebody in it - that person actually exists... right?

Hello!

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    You must really screw up with the law a lot. I just searched the court records. Below is the extensive list of criminal violations I have found. This isn't including all of the civil suits that have been filed against you.

3 times-driving while suspended
    3 times-expired plates
    2 times-seatbelt
    1 time-ran stop sign
    2 times-marijuana possession
    1 time-possession of paraphernalia
    1 time-felony possession of a controlled substance
    1 time-illegal possession of alcohol
    1 time-public intoxication
    1 time-resisting and fleeing law enforcement
    1 time-dealing marijuana/hash oil
    1 time-possession of over 30 grams of marijuana/hash oil
    1 time-maintaining a common nuisance
    1 time-illegal possession
    1 time-carrying handgun without a license

EDITED TO ADD HANGUN WITHOUT LICENSE

A couple of the defendants in these cases live at the same address and have the exact same name, but have a birthday that is one year off. I suspect that these are also the OP, but they were entered incorrectly into the computer.

But, But, he was just starting to turn his life around .....:popcorn:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    But, But, he was just starting to turn his life around .....:popcorn:

I just read his sheet in total.....He is complaining...really.

Karma is a real deal my friends. Once you put a bunch of negative crap in your life it takes years to get back on track. To keep adding more negative only increases the time required to clear up the mess you have created.
    Looks like this guy is career numb-skull. How does he own and carry legally...oh, yeah, he doesn't...he's been busted for it.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    I don't know procedures, but if the cop looked up that public record after pulling you over, I imagine that would be why he treated you like dirt. Sounds like he saw those records ( even if they aren't convictions) and decided to mess with you.

I love those public record tools we have here :D I looked up my family, neighbors, and co-workers. Saw one of them (co-workers) got a citation in Carmel for littering, and it was dropped. How do you fight a littering charge? Also that neighborhood watchdog website, found a guy down the street is a child molester :(

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't know procedures, but if the cop looked up that public record after pulling you over, I imagine that would be why he treated you like dirt. Sounds like he saw those records ( even if they aren't convictions) and decided to mess with you.

I love those public record tools we have here :D I looked up my family, neighbors, and co-workers. Saw one of them (co-workers) got a citation in Carmel for littering, and it was dropped. How do you fight a littering charge? Also that neighborhood watchdog website, found a guy down the street is a child molester :(

My daughter looked up the watchdog site. We have at least 6 still in the area.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    My daughter looked up the watchdog site. We have at least 6 still in the area.

My criminal justice instructor gave the link to us, it is pretty interesting. Even has pictures of the offender.
    Yep, quite a few out here even though we live in a rural area. Didn't expect to find any. Only 3 within 5 miles I think it was though. In CA where I lived there were TONS, lots of weirdos out there in the 510 bay area.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I found 4 charges against someone with the same name as I. Thankfully none were me!
    Odd that someone I know who is serving felony time was not found though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom