• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeremymartinez

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    It won't let me post a pic of the box but they're white boxes and say Centerfire Ammunition non-corrosive underneath that it says Cal 7.62x39 FMJ L.C.B 123 GR Ball Made to hunting specification Made in Russia 20 pcs

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    It won't let me post a pic of the box but they're white boxes and say Centerfire Ammunition non-corrosive underneath that it says Cal 7.62x39 FMJ L.C.B 123 GR Ball Made to hunting specification Made in Russia 20 pcs

I have the same stuff. It's good. Buy it if you want some. The hunting specification phooey is just that: phooey. It's just your standard 7.62x39 FMJ round. Nothing special about it.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    For the price, it is good general shooting ammo. None of the hassles of corrosive ammo, but not top of the line either. It will go bang reliably. Compare your price to the Wideners ad. I'd get it.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    The stuff I linked has a decent rep, so at the price you stated I'd say yes, you should buy it. In fact, I'd like to pick some up if there is more available.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    hmmmmm are you talking about laquered cases?
    No, the ones with the thick BROWN TEXTURED coating. I don't know any other way to describe it, but it is garbage. I've only seen it once thank GOD. It was back in the early '90s we were buying crates of ammo to blow through with our $69.95 SKSs, it came in a spam can 700rnds per can, two cans per crate. Another weird identifier was that once the can was opened, there was a thick layer of wax with a ring/wire to pull on in order to cut the wax, then the wrapped ammo was under that. Perhaps someone that worked at Bradis before the clinton AWB would know what it was. That's where we were buying it.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    That's Klimovsk made ammo. Be advised that there are multiple reports that some lots of this ammo have corrosive primers. I shot some Klimovsk ammo several years ago, and it was decent, but the newer stuff I tried was not very good IMO. Very dirty and group size was about double the older ammo.

Top Bottom