• ...and so much more!
  • MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    FNP-45 Tactical Handgun

FNM0173mb.png

That thing flops my mop. I've been wanting to buy a FNP .45, but now I'm going to wait until I can get my hands on this baby. What a great pistol for what I want it for - shoot steel plates. :)

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Man, I am trying to get control of "envy". I have never been interested in an FNP...until now. This is a beautiful piece of work.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Shooter,

WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE PICS? Is the pistol available? I can't find it in stock anywhere.

You don't understand, I. MUST. HAVE.

:D

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Why wasn't I blessed with a butt load of money instead of my Rugged Manly good looks?:puke:

That is one sweet piece of equipment. One day, I will catch someone at the pawn shop and make a wonderful deal, 'cause I don't see anytime soon me being able to afford that sweety.

Full-Auto, once you get it, you must post some pics of you grinning ear to ear with the new baby.

Doug

peloe16

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Cincy
    Why wasn't I blessed with a butt load of money instead of my Rugged Manly good looks?

wow you just made me laugh out loud for real. :laugh:

man that is one awesome looking gun. what is the price range for one without the mini red dot. or is that a must have?

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    what is the price range for one without the mini red dot. or is that a must have?

~$1000 for the pistol, 3 mags and the soft case. The MRD is extra; the gun is supplied with two slide mounts to accommodate the various types (Docter, Trijicon, JPoint, Burris, etc), and a cover plate for when the MRD is not mounted.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I used to have an HK Mark 23, had the same kind of case and stuff, but sold it. It was just too big for my little fat fingered hands.

I handled one of these FHN's at the store the other day and was very surprised on the fit. I could hold it comfortably and reach the trigger in dbl action.

Top Bottom