• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    bonerriffic. I held a plain-jane FNP-45 the other day, it seemed like a well built unit. That SOB just looks nasty :D. Best Glock-off I've seen.

jmb79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Wyoming
    Has anyone shot one, or at least shot the non-tactical model? I would like to know what the trigger is like? Long take up or overtravel? Can it be carried cocked and locked (single action) or is it a crunch-ticker?

Thanks.

WIZZO499

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Hey, that's cheaper than I was expecting!

I've gotta say that I'd own one if they were cheaper, but this 1911 disease I have is too terminal at the present time, lol

salamander42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Most hand guns that have the word "tactical" in their name or description kind of make me want to throw up, but this one is f***ing awesome! For me, the red dot would be a must have add on. I love the way they incorporated the mount for it on the slide. . . it looks like it's part of the gun, not a bolted on afterthought. When they say "high-profile" sights, they ain't kidding though, are they? That front sight looks like it could serve double duty as the vertical stabilizer on a small airplane. I'll have to see about getting one in my hands to see how it feels. . . Not that I can afford another handgun right now, but if it feels right in my hands I'll keep dreaming. . .Otherwise, I'll move on to obsessing about something else. :)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom