• ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    For the whippersnappers...
    Just remember, you're ALL catching up. ;)

tumblr_mv3oix6ozx1s6gq3fo1_500.gif

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    woohoo class of 2013. but i was talking to a current senior the other day and felt slightly old i mean when i was 1y/o they weren't even born lol

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    You graduated in '97 and feel old!!!!??????? You have my sympathy. I've got "several" years on you and am still looking for new and unusual ways to get into trouble.:rockwoot:

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    93 here....my first 'feel old' moment came when I was mentoring Jr High kids at church and realized they were born the year I graduated from college. They are now about to graduate from HS.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    You know you are getting old when the gals stop calling out "yoo hoo" and start saying "oh ewww" or the ones that are calling out "yoo hoo" spit there teeth out in the process.

bkeesler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I'm only 25 and am realizing this already. Talking with my little brother and his friends (all seniors in highschool) they stare at me like I'm from the 50's.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    '96-er here...

And I feel old all the time. Two young kids will do that to a body. Plus, my knees have cracked & popped since I was in HS. They still do, just louder and more often.

Two of my first cousins have kids who have recently gotten their driver's licenses. Not such a big deal for the one cousin - as she's 4 years older. But the OTHER cousin is only 4 mos older than I am. HE has a 16 year old. That's....weird.

'course, 'twas a shotgun weddin' for those two. Still together, though, and have two more boys on top of #1. But I know I can't fathom having a 16 year old... Strange enough to know that my kids will be 3 and 1 in Feb!

Top Bottom